RAP Religious Accommodation Process,anyone used it?

LarryBird

Where did he post that he was sorting off the clock?
He has posted this like 10 times in the thread. It's what has driven the bulk of the conversation.

He comes in early on the days he wants to get done early and set up his loads perfectly and removes misloads, and this all takes place before start time, while the loader is still there. Unpaid.

He does this on a regular basis, but only the days he wants done early. He wonders why management expects he can get his route done earlier now, because he has shown it on the days he cheats his union brothers and sisters for a Christian activity meeting.

F

Frankie's Friend

He has posted this like 10 times in the thread. It's what has driven the bulk of the conversation.

He comes in early on the days he wants to get done early and set up his loads perfectly and removes misloads, and this all takes place before start time, while the loader is still there. Unpaid.

He does this on a regular basis, but only the days he wants done early. He wonders why management expects he can get his route done earlier now, because he has shown it on the days he cheats his union brothers and sisters for a Christian activity meeting.
No he didn't.
Try to keep up.
Try to read and comprehend what you did and did not read.

F

Frankie's Friend

Before you attack someone read and understand the post. I never said I loaded my truck, I would never take even one click from my loader. I don’t know how are things by you but here they do shelf loading a 3000 shelf package could be anywhere in the 3000 shelf . to set up meant I put them where they should have been put. I also Look and flush out the miss loads avoiding having delivering them later. And quite frankly they don’t have enough staffing to load all the trucks so drivers are constantly being ASKED to punch in to load the truck.I don’t, I simply stay in the truck and organize the load probably most of you do that.
You must agree that when every package is in the right place and no miss loads your day will go much easier and that’s what like most of experience.
Please don’t turn this into personal attack

I do not load unless I’m told to get on the clock and I punch in when I have lots of airs and about 30% of load is Outside of the truck I simply organize the load just like many of you already do that. In a perfect world the loader should load every package in its right place but that does not happen, they sometimes stand at the overhead door and shoot the packages to shelf. What I did in the morning helped me to have better and easier day on the day that I want to get in early plus I flush all the miss load and do I don’t have deliver them later. Other days I really don’t care what’s on the truck. I preferred this option rather than 8 hrs request because I didn’t want to burden drivers around me they have family too. I sought input regarding the option available, while I appreciate the few who offered their input and even constructive criticism most turned it into something else. How hard is it for you guys to have normal and civilized discussion? I really don’t care about anyone’s opinion who chooses to attack my character, work ethic or my belief. This is internet. Period nothing else beyond that
Remain calm take a deep breath and remember we both bleed brown
Try to keep up ... state.

F

Frankie's Friend

Hey! I'm still waiting on that 8 hr day language! I'm trying to learn here! :)
Sorry buddy, it is Central Region language.
Screenshot_20190303-065706_Gallery.jpg

There is additional language in a JAC decision of receiving (using your seniority) 3 per month.

The claim is that if you dont use your seniority to procure a request it is basically unlimited.
I'm not sure how that lines up with the CR language that you cannot have the same day on a continuous basis because we've never pushed the issue.

F

Frankie's Friend

Yeah, I alluded to this earlier, as well. I'd also be curious to know if he puts his money where his mouth is, or if he thinks hitting the Christian activity meeting midweek makes up for only throwing God 2% of his gross earnings, instead of the suggested 10%(minimum).
What the heck is it to you?

It's amazing that the life wizards on here have time to post since they run the universe simultaneously with working a full time job.

What a person believes and if they donate money to that end is a personal one, not to be scrutinized by other people including those in their place of worship.

When we started giving back to the church I decided not to put it in an envelope with a number attached to my name (for tax purposes) so that not one person in the church finance dept would ever know what my family gave. It's no one else's business.
I also believe that they need to quit passing the offering plates during the service. It's a form of coercion imo.

I have faith that the God I trust in sees what I do and will reward me according to my trust in Him. My financial needs have always been met and I've been given more than I deserve. Much more.

So go ahead and slam my statements with rhetoric that means nothing to me. We will all figure it out when we stop breathing. At that time the arguments will stop and the slander will cease.

LarryBird

Try to keep up ... state.
You're wrong, and if you think I haven't comprehended what the OP wrote, you're wrong again.

He organizes his truck off the clock and pulls misloads so it saves him the time of doing it on road and he doesn't lose time looking for packages, as they're already set up in perfect order.

Ask @born2Bwild yourself, if you think the rest of us have somehow misunderstood his multiple posts explaining this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@Sickofit I love it. You and @born2Bwild both straighten larrybird out multiple times about whether born said he works of the clock or not, and he still believes what he wants to believe and insults you for being wrong. This is the same guy who tells you what you believe and how you have to practice that belief, and how it's wrong because it's not what he believes. It seems to me that you have to have this level of inability to think rationally to even consider being atheist.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Wrong
Atheists don't believe in anything

In anything? Or the existence of God? If you don't believe that God exists, it is the same as saying you believe God does not exist, which is just as unsupportable a position as believing God does exist. So you believe in something you can't prove, but you are in denial about it. I believe God exists, but I do so with the full understanding that I could be wrong.

F

Frankie's Friend

Screenshot_20190303-144815_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190303-144815_Chrome.jpg

If I read his second post about sorting the truck that you are responding to he said he doesnt load the truck, taking away time from the loader, but he does sort it on the clock. He compared the fact that other drivers clock in and load to him only sorting what was loaded.

@born2Bwild , is this a correct analogy?

You're wrong, and if you think I haven't comprehended what the OP wrote, you're wrong again
Ask @born2Bwild yourself, if you think the rest of us have somehow misunderstood his multiple posts explaining this.
I already did bud. Post number 89.
TTKU

But if you cant keep up please continue because I am a patient person.
Let's make a real mountain out of this redundant arguement and process the issue about 10 more pages.

LarryBird

Wonderful suggestions here. All my loop drivers are great drivers and work well with each other, even cover drivers. We often help and exchange favors. I have done my part and come way early to set my load and have easier day and not burden the dispatch. The problem is that this is not sitting well with manager. He wants me to perform the same every day: come in, set the load and cruise thru it. Another issue is that I have one late p/u. on other days I pace myself til I make the p/u than head back, but the day that I want to come in early I ask management to send the p/u to cover drivers. That is why I asked to know if anyone has used RAP option
Thanks for the thoughtful replies comrades

LarryBird

He then came back and clarified that he sets and sorts his load early before start time on the days he wants to burn through his route and get out early.

Please don’t make yourself look like you have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader anymore in this thread.

We've been discussing this fact with him for most of the thread, so I'm unsure why you're confused.

LarryBird

In anything? Or the existence of God? If you don't believe that God exists, it is the same as saying you believe God does not exist, which is just as unsupportable a position as believing God does exist. So you believe in something you can't prove, but you are in denial about it. I believe God exists, but I do so with the full understanding that I could be wrong.
These aren't exact definitions but they'll help you understand your confusion:
Atheist don't believe in god or higher powers. Agnostics believe there is a higher power they don't know the exact identity of, so they don't prescribe to a single religion or set of beliefs.

For instance, I am an atheist, and it appears from your statement, that you are agnostic.

Just a quick explanation in my own words.

F

Frankie's Friend

He then came back and clarified that he sets and sorts his load early before start time on the days he wants to burn through his route and get out early.

Please don’t make yourself look like you have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader anymore in this thread.

We've been discussing this fact with him for most of the thread, so I'm unsure why you're confused.
Dude, he went on to clarify the issue after that post as I have copied and posted here three times.

Look here son, I'm posting in response to your post to alert you that someone is jerking your chain and it's time for you to wake up.

It appears that you would argue with a dead horse so I'm going to leave you with the Larrythedeadhorsebeater pic...
tenor-3.gif

My Sunday is worth more to me than responding to your lobotomy derived assertions.

born2Bwild

Ok people I said I don’t load the truck and take away clicks from my loader on any NORMAL DAY, other drivers do but I don’t ,there are those who load every pack and they’re among the first to return. I also said I load the truck when they ask me to do so. Did your center ever experienced power outage, equipment failure or too many preloader called off? Weren’t you told go get on the clock and start loading? Is this wrong? You come here judging others when you do the same if not worst.
What I do to help me to return early is organize the load, flush out the miss loads. I know I’m setting my self up and I’m not doing it now instead I’m opting for 8rs request and exchange favors from drivers around me. Drivers prepping their load, this is not new you look at the dock and probably see most of your center drivers are in their truck before their start time so please .... you come here and wanna be everything that you can’t be in real life judging other on what to do and don’t? Save it....

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I can fly.
I can't prove I can fly.
A book written by people that know me says I can fly.
You have to have faith and believe I can fly.

Pretty much sums up religion.