REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

moreluck

golden ticket member
WELL..... its friday and guess what?? YUP, ROMNEY is falling behind again. OBAMA is up to a 3.9% lead after falling to a 3% point lead when the RYAN pick was made. ROMNEY, who rose on the Rassmussen poll to a +4 after the RYAN pick is now trailing on the Rassmussen poll by -1. In one weeks time, Romney has lost -5 points on even the RASSMUSSEN Baloney poll.

Even FOX SPEWS cant keep this loser into the lead.

RCP Average
8/3 - 8/16
--
--
Obama +3.9
Rasmussen Tracking
8/14 - 8/16
1500 LV
Obama +1
Gallup Tracking
8/9 - 8/15
3050 RV
Romney +2
CNN/Opinion Research
8/7 - 8/8
911 RV
Obama +7
Politico/GWU/Battleground
8/5 - 8/9
1000 LV
Obama +1
IBD/CSM/TIPP
8/3 - 8/10
828 RV
Obama +7
FOX News
8/5 - 8/7
930 RV
Obama +9

I find it funny that when ROMNEY is ahead on the RASSMUSSEN poll, FOX is all over it, mentioning it every hour on the hour and when he falls behind, they AVOID talking about it. Even Right wing talk radio throws in the Rassmussen numbers when ROMNEY leads, but AVOIDS mentioning when OBAMA takes the lead in the same poll.

Either way, its a clear trend ( as in 2008 ) that Romney is going to lose this election.

Peace

TOS

I think it's funnier when you show Obama +1 when he was +4 a couple weeks ago............
Ha ha Ha Ha !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think it's funnier when you show Obama +1 when he was +4 a couple weeks ago............
Ha ha Ha Ha !

Thats the point MORELUCK, the Rassmussen poll is so unreliable, its all over the place every 3 days.... 6 to 7 point swings in either direction every three days...

Even Rassmussen cant fake a poll properly. In their samples, they even poll and "oversample" of republicans of 3% and yet OBAMA still leads in their polls at times...

No OTHER POLL tracks similiar to Rassmussens. could it be that RASS is just plain garbage??

YUP!

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thats the point MORELUCK, the Rassmussen poll is so unreliable, its all over the place every 3 days.... 6 to 7 point swings in either direction every three days...

Even Rassmussen cant fake a poll properly. In their samples, they even poll and "oversample" of republicans of 3% and yet OBAMA still leads in their polls at times...

No OTHER POLL tracks similiar to Rassmussens. could it be that RASS is just plain garbage??

YUP!

Peace

TOS

It was real clear politics.....an average of many polls.....not just Rasmussen. Most people drop the high, drop the low and go with the rest. Rasmussen is not what I see only!!

AND another poll that was +18 on the Dems polled was worse.

brett636

av8torntn

Ask and you shall recieve!

Obama holds lead in Ohio, but slips in Florida and Wisconsin, poll shows | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I like this prediction better though. This model has correctly predicted the winner of the Presidential election for the last 32 years.

Mitt Romney as President? Electoral college prediction model says yes - Boston News | Examiner.com

I need an extreme leftist translation since to normal people it looks like the race is getting tighter as I had predicted would happen once Romney picked a running mate and I look for it to get even closer after the convention.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I need an extreme leftist translation since to normal people it looks like the race is getting tighter as I had predicted would happen once Romney picked a running mate and I look for it to get even closer after the convention.

I was waiting for you to jump into the water! Well, now that your here, lets examine the polls as of today, while you celebrate the "ROMNEY" bounce since announcing RYAN ((while remembering that McCain jumped 3% when he announced Sarah Palin, and how did that work out for ya??)) todays polls show a little distressing news for you.

Both Gallup and Rassmussen show ROMNEY LOSING the +2 points he had at the begining of the week. I dont know how this translates into ROMNEY gaining in national polling for ya, but Ill let you hang yourself like you did in 2008.

The GOP ALWAYS gains a bit just before the convention, then a small bump after the convention, and then the fall from grace after the DEM convention.

So far, the polls are still tracking in the same direction as McCain. And please spare me the "RONALD REAGAN WAS BEHIND JIMMY CARTER STORY, ROMNEY IS NO RONALD REAGAN".

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was waiting for you to jump into the water! Well, now that your here, lets examine the polls as of today, while you celebrate the "ROMNEY" bounce since announcing RYAN ((while remembering that McCain jumped 3% when he announced Sarah Palin, and how did that work out for ya??)) todays polls show a little distressing news for you.

RCP Average
8/13 - 8/22
--
--
Obama +1.4
LA Times/USC
8/13 - 8/19
954 LV
Obama +2
Rasmussen Tracking
8/20 - 8/22
1500 LV
Tie
Gallup Tracking
8/16 - 8/22
3050 RV
Tie
Associated Press/GfK
8/16 - 8/20
885 RV
Obama +1
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl
8/16 - 8/20
1000 RV
Obama +4
Monmouth/SurveyUSA/Braun
8/15 - 8/19
1149 LV
Obama +1

Both Gallup and Rassmussen show ROMNEY LOSING the +2 points he had at the begining of the week. I dont know how this translates into ROMNEY gaining in national polling for ya, but Ill let you hang yourself like you did in 2008.

The GOP ALWAYS gains a bit just before the convention, then a small bump after the convention, and then the fall from grace after the DEM convention.

So far, the polls are still tracking in the same direction as McCain. And please spare me the "RONALD REAGAN WAS BEHIND JIMMY CARTER STORY, ROMNEY IS NO RONALD REAGAN".

Peace

TOS
Obama is suffering from shrinkage....like I already posted once today, O's lead is shrinking in 8 out of 9 swing states. He's still ahead, but momentum is on Romney's side.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Seems like dejavu for both you and moreluck... you BOTH were saying the same thing at the same time when MCLAME was at this point in the election!!

The bump is gone, your guy is still trailing badly in every catagory. If the election were held today, OBAMA would wipe ROMNEY out like a used rag.

I love your enthusiam though... just like in 2008!

GO ahead, put all your marbles into the FOX SPEWS polls....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Seems like dejavu for both you and moreluck... you BOTH were saying the same thing at the same time when MCLAME was at this point in the election!!

The bump is gone, your guy is still trailing badly in every catagory. If the election were held today, OBAMA would wipe ROMNEY out like a used rag.

I love your enthusiam though... just like in 2008!

GO ahead, put all your marbles into the FOX SPEWS polls....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Peace

TOS

So your strategy is now to ignore the RCP average when two weeks ago that was all that mattered to you? Seems like you got your feelings hurt a little but don't worry yet the polls will move back and forth at this point and it's still a little early for you to be doing all this cry baby stuff.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So your strategy is now to ignore the RCP average when two weeks ago that was all that mattered to you? Seems like you got your feelings hurt a little but don't worry yet the polls will move back and forth at this point and it's still a little early for you to be doing all this cry baby stuff.

Im not ignoring ANYTHING... OBAMA still leads nationally. ROMNEY has NEVER LED, not one day in either 2011 or 2012.. AS I said but you refuse to listen, ROMNEY is tracking identically to McCain at the same time and the same point in the election.

This isnt going to be a recipe for victory.

All the happy talk by FOX SPEWS, Hannity, Limbaugh and all the other talking heads isnt going to change that fact.

So far, of all the crap tossed out by FOX SPEWS on a daily basis, plus the repeticious garbage Hannity spews everyday, ROMNEY doesnt MOVE THE DIAL.

Remember, OBAMA only beat McCain by 2.5%, and this weeks 1% national lead hardly spells the end of OBAMA, in fact, ROMNEY IS LOSING GROUND in every catagory.

Women, Blacks, Latinos and middle class americans just dont buy what he is selling.

I wouldnt dive too deep in the Romney water, its as deep as a puddle right now.

peace

TOS

804brown

Im not ignoring ANYTHING... OBAMA still leads nationally. ROMNEY has NEVER LED, not one day in either 2011 or 2012.. AS I said but you refuse to listen, ROMNEY is tracking identically to McCain at the same time and the same point in the election.

This isnt going to be a recipe for victory.

All the happy talk by FOX SPEWS, Hannity, Limbaugh and all the other talking heads isnt going to change that fact.

So far, of all the crap tossed out by FOX SPEWS on a daily basis, plus the repeticious garbage Hannity spews everyday, ROMNEY doesnt MOVE THE DIAL.

Remember, OBAMA only beat McCain by 2.5%, and this weeks 1% national lead hardly spells the end of OBAMA, in fact, ROMNEY IS LOSING GROUND in every catagory.

Women, Blacks, Latinos and middle class americans just dont buy what he is selling.

I wouldnt dive too deep in the Romney water, its as deep as a puddle right now.

peace

TOS
Actually, Obama had 53% mccain had 46%.

av8torntn

So that is the propaganda spin now from the extreme left? When Obama was up in the RCP by 4.5 you falsely claimed that he would get no bump from his VP pick. He sank like the titanic to a plus one RCP. His opponent isn't even nominated yet and all you can do is celebrate a one point lead. I realize that extreme leftists like yourself are not fans of reality but your posts are coming off as pretty desperate in this thread even considering the origin.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Astonishingly, ROMNEY becomes the first candidate to poll a ZERO support among BLACK VOTERS!

http://www.app.com/article/20120824/NJNEWS/308240092/Poll-0-blacks-support-Romney?odyssey=nav|head

Blacks Voting for Romney: Zero Percent?

Peace

TOS
You are raving....so, not one black person is going to vote for Romney? I don't know how you can say that. Ever hear Charles Payne talk?
Plenty of black people are disappinted, and disillusioned by the rapture of '08 and WILL switch sides.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So that is the propaganda spin now from the extreme left? When Obama was up in the RCP by 4.5 you falsely claimed that he would get no bump from his VP pick. He sank like the titanic to a plus one RCP. His opponent isn't even nominated yet and all you can do is celebrate a one point lead. I realize that extreme leftists like yourself are not fans of reality but your posts are coming off as pretty desperate in this thread even considering the origin.

He got NO BUMP... he was still tracking at the same levels as he had been.

Only on RASSMUSSEN did he move to +4, but the week before the pick Rassmussen had him +4, in three days that changed to -2....

So much for your bounce. But listen super star, take a look at the polls today...

Rassmussen has OBAMA leading by +1 again.

I guess you will call that a bounce, eh? Must be part of the national plan for victory!

Lemme tell you, dont go on in on this hand, its the same one you were holding in 2008.

Peace

TOS