REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well the republicans are spending money because they know the election isn't already decided. So you are claiming the election is decided yet team Obama does not know this. We've always know Obama has never been the smartest guy in the room but he has to be more intelligent than you right?

And we all know your Billion dollar claim is yet another of your tall tales.

My billion dollar claim??? Karl Rove himself said that "HIS" superpac has collected a billion dollars, how does that make it my claim again??

peace

TOS

av8torntn

Baghdad Bob can we have your daily propaganda update? We can see the poll numbers crashing for Obama but your take is entertaining.

av8torntn

My billion dollar claim??? Karl Rove himself said that "HIS" superpac has collected a billion dollars, how does that make it my claim again??

peace

TOS

You are the one that claimed one man was going to spend a billion dollars. Nobody credible has claimed that "one man" was going to spend a billion dollars. You did but we all know you are not credible. I take it that you are now amending your statement to say that one pac may raise and spend a billion dollars?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yep Obama is down to +00.3 in the RCP and it's no bump. I'm just waiting on you guys to blame Bush that's gonna be some funny stuff.

There is NO BUMP in the last three days. OH BOY Rassmussen has Romney back to a +3, but where was he before the convention??? Oh yeah, +3 and then after day two of the convention, rassmussen had obama a +2 and whaa laaaa, Rassmussen has Romney back to the same +3 that he's been all year long.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just wait until next week when OBAMA speaks and he CRUSHES ROMNEY like he did to McCain after the GOP convention.

McCain took the lead in the first week of september and quickly was destroyed. Want proof, no problem.

McCain held the lead until sept 16th where he fell behind and never recovered. It was called the Palin effect, and now with Romney, its called the Empty promises effect.

Just wait. I cant wait to post the numbers. Bail out while you can, the Romney plane is just about to enter the death spiral.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

There is NO BUMP in the last three days. OH BOY Rassmussen has Romney back to a +3, but where was he before the convention??? Oh yeah, +3 and then after day two of the convention, rassmussen had obama a +2 and whaa laaaa, Rassmussen has Romney back to the same +3 that he's been all year long.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just wait until next week when OBAMA speaks and he CRUSHES ROMNEY like he did to McCain after the GOP convention.

McCain took the lead in the first week of september and quickly was destroyed. Want proof, no problem.

9/16/2012----9/16/200845.046.3
9/15/2012----9/15/200844.746.3
9/14/2012----9/14/200845.347.4
9/13/2012----9/13/200845.047.4
9/12/2012----9/12/200845.147.4
9/11/2012----9/11/200845.247.7
9/10/2012----9/10/200845.247.4
9/09/2012----9/09/200845.648.0
9/08/2012----9/08/200845.448.3
9/07/2012----9/07/200845.746.7
9/06/2012----9/06/200846.644.2
9/05/2012----9/05/200846.644.0
9/04/2012----9/04/200847.643.2
9/03/2012----9/03/200848.843.0
9/02/2012----9/02/200849.242.8
9/01/201246.445.99/01/200848.844.3
8/31/201246.445.98/31/200847.644.2
8/30/201246.545.98/30/200847.743.8
8/29/201246.845.78/29/200847.743.8

McCain held the lead until sept 16th where he fell behind and never recovered. It was called the Palin effect, and now with Romney, its called the Empty promises effect.

Just wait. I cant wait to post the numbers. Bail out while you can, the Romney plane is just about to enter the death spiral.

Peace

TOS

Classic Baghdad Bob there as Obama now leads by 00.1 in the RCP average. Thanks again as I love to start my day laughing at you.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Classic Baghdad Bob there as Obama now leads by 00.1 in the RCP average. Thanks again as I love to start my day laughing at you.

You have laughed first many times in the past, especially 2008 and it was I that laughed LAST and the LONGEST at you and the others. Same thing here, your convention is over and OBAMA still leads, whether by .003 or +anything, he still leads and your guy CANT get the lead.

Now, the dem convention is upon us and the WRATH of the DNC will prevail. OBAMA will crush ROMNEY and by friday ROMNEY will be lucky if he isnt trailing by double digits.

Stay in the game bro, I like it that way!

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

You have laughed first many times in the past, especially 2008 and it was I that laughed LAST and the LONGEST at you and the others. Same thing here, your convention is over and OBAMA still leads, whether by .003 or +anything, he still leads and your guy CANT get the lead.

Now, the dem convention is upon us and the WRATH of the DNC will prevail. OBAMA will crush ROMNEY and by friday ROMNEY will be lucky if he isnt trailing by double digits.

Peace

TOS

What does that have to do with your propaganda Bob?

av8torntn

Peace

TOS

Bob may we have the propaganda update today?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
New polls will be out tomorrow morning and the "REAL" gauge of a bounce or better yet, NON BOUNCE, considering the only moving poll is the lame Rassmussen 3 day poll.... same old news for rassmussen.

Dont worry AV8, by this time next week Ill be laughing at YOU... pretty hard Id imagine.

peace

TOS

av8torntn

New polls will be out tomorrow morning and the "REAL" gauge of a bounce or better yet, NON BOUNCE, considering the only moving poll is the lame Rassmussen 3 day poll.... same old news for rassmussen.

Dont worry AV8, by this time next week Ill be laughing at YOU... pretty hard Id imagine.

peace

TOS

So your propaganda tip for the day is to not look at the RCP average you love so much? A few weeks ago you thought it was the greatest thing ever and no you just pretend it doesn't exist? Classic Baghdad Bob for ya.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So your propaganda tip for the day is to not look at the RCP average you love so much? A few weeks ago you thought it was the greatest thing ever and no you just pretend it doesn't exist? Classic Baghdad Bob for ya.

I think i made it clear that the polls would tighten after the GOP covention, and thats all we see, no LEAD for Romney, I am not shying away from the RCP at all. its the most reliable source out there.

They havent been wrong yet on polling averages and predicting the winner since they started collecting data.

Today the average is a tie, but tomorrow it will change again, and shortly thereafter, I get to laugh at you, again. Cant wait.

peace

TOS

av8torntn

I think i made it clear that the polls would tighten after the GOP covention, and thats all we see, no LEAD for Romney, I am not shying away from the RCP at all. its the most reliable source out there.

They havent been wrong yet on polling averages and predicting the winner since they started collecting data.

Today the average is a tie, but tomorrow it will change again, and shortly thereafter, I get to laugh at you, again. Cant wait.

peace

TOS

So now that the RCP is a tie does that mean that your candidate is a loser since he is not in the lead. That is what you claimed it meant for his opposition a couple weeks ago.

brett636

All this crowing about how Obama is going to be victorious this November really has me hoping that those who will be so foolish to think his 2nd term is all but a forgone conclusion are setting themselves up for the biggest disappointment of their lives. I want Mitt Romney to win, and I believe that he has a good chance at winning, but I would never guarantee his win because until the day has come, and the polls have closed nothing is for certain. Thats why they play the game.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why do I keep visioning Gov. Walker being dragged out of town and what a huge loser TOS said he'd be? That's how much I believe in TOS's predictions....pure crap.