REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Or is it...

Go ahead and make up your mind then you can explain how 3=1 in :censored2: land.

Romney in the Rassmussen polls has always stay between a +1 to +4 before the pick of RYAN. Just before the pick, Rassmussen had OBAMA leading by +2 on the monday before the pick, after the pick, it went to a Romney +2, then 3 days later a +4....(back to where he always is on the rassmussen poll) after the pick of RYAN, Rassmussen put OBAMA at a +1, then a tie, then a +2 and now back to a +1 for OBAMA.

After all that.... SHOW ME WHERE ROMNEY got a BOUNCE "HIGHER" then where he already was in previous weeks??

THUS, the point, NO BUMP, and whatever rise he did get, it was the same as before the pick and he lost that too.... A NET ZERO for ROMNEY.

A BOUNCE would be something HIGHER than the running average for the candidate, but as the RCP record shows, THERE WAS NO BOUNCE.

Romney would have to be GREATER than a +4 to have shown a BOUNCE, and that my desperate friend didnt happen.

Hope this breakdown helped you out.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Or is it...

Go ahead and make up your mind then you can explain how 3=1 in :censored2: land.

Umm, Im pretty sure youll call this a bump, but today (sunday) rassmussen show OBAMA with +2 the day of the start of the GOP convention. Thats another 1 point loss for ROMNEY in three days.

I guess in "":censored2:"" we dont understand math as good as you do in denialland.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

Umm, Im pretty sure youll call this a bump, but today (sunday) rassmussen show OBAMA with +2 the day of the start of the GOP convention. Thats another 1 point loss for ROMNEY in three days.

I guess in "":censored2:"" we dont understand math as good as you do in denialland.

Peace

TOS

Why ignore the reason you started this thread? Are you seriously claiming that 3.x is equal to 1.x? Poor thing. (We can all still see your first post in case you forgot.)

av8torntn

Ill accept that you have no viable answer to the question poised.

Peace

TOS

The question poised was did you post a lie "Romney lost his bump in the polls" or did you post a lie "Romney got no bump in the polls". Since you seem to be scared of that question here is another why are you now scared of the RCP average when you started a thread to celebrate it weeks ago?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The question poised was did you post a lie "Romney lost his bump in the polls" or did you post a lie "Romney got no bump in the polls". Since you seem to be scared of that question here is another why are you now scared of the RCP average when you started a thread to celebrate it weeks ago?

At some point youll understand politics and polling, clearly you dont and live week by week for leads in ridiculous polls.

You clearly dont understand what a BUMP is, and that I cant help you with. the polls clearly establish OBAMA leading nationally, and at NO POINT since 2011 has ROMNEY ever led in the polls.

Unlike 1980, Romney is NO reagan and OBAMA is no jimmy carter.

The majority of americans understand the BUSH is responsible for the state of the economy and that his policies hurt this country for decades to come.

They american majority will not return the USA to those policies anytime soon..

Sorry if that doesnt fit your narative.

Peace

TOS

Buddybrown

A University of Colorado analysis of state-by-state factors leading to the Electoral College selection of every U.S. president since 1980 forecasts that the 2012 winner will be Mitt Romney.

The key is the economy, say political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver. Their prediction model stresses economic data from the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including both state and national unemployment figures as well as changes in real per capita income, among other factors.

Election prediction models “suggest that presidential elections are about big things and the stewardship of the national economy,” Bickers said. “It’s not about gaffes, political commercials or day-to-day campaign tactics. I find that heartening for our democracy.” Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

moreluck

golden ticket member
"At some point youll understand politics and polling, clearly you dont and live week by week for leads in ridiculous polls." TOS

You are the one posting the polls and laughing like a hyena & high fiving yourself in the mirror!!
We know, you are the only one who understands polls and politics and you're the super-steward too.
Everything is just over our heads.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A University of Colorado analysis of state-by-state factors leading to the Electoral College selection of every U.S. president since 1980 forecasts that the 2012 winner will be Mitt Romney.

The key is the economy, say political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver. Their prediction model stresses economic data from the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including both state and national unemployment figures as well as changes in real per capita income, among other factors.

Election prediction models “suggest that presidential elections are about big things and the stewardship of the national economy,” Bickers said. “It’s not about gaffes, political commercials or day-to-day campaign tactics. I find that heartening for our democracy.” Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

There is a very big caveat to this study and if you ACTUALLY read it, and just didnt repeat what you heard on limbaugh, you would see that the report suggests that OBAMA wins relection if certain indicators that "they" didnt consider in this study were included.

Try reading what they say.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"At some point youll understand politics and polling, clearly you dont and live week by week for leads in ridiculous polls." TOS

You are the one posting the polls and laughing like a hyena & high fiving yourself in the mirror!!
We know, you are the only one who understands polls and politics and you're the super-steward too.

Not "our" heads, just a couple of you.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

Exactly. When I posted it was far to early to even worry about the polls several weeks ago it was posted in reply that the week to week poll proved I was incorrect and the race was already won by Obama.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Exactly. When I posted it was far to early to even worry about the polls several weeks ago it was posted in reply that the week to week poll proved I was incorrect and the race was already won by Obama.

The race is already over AV8. You all just dont want to accept it. I understand that.. you guys went "all in" on mccain and lost, and why should 2012 Romney be any different??

Like the country wants to return to the failed policies of BUSH.

Just what we need, another depression. As if BUSH didnt ruin this country for decades. Instead, you want to save hope that your candidate who polls a ZERO with blacks will win the election, or who polls 10% with hispanics will win the elections, or who polls in the low 20's with women and you think he will win the election.

Ya, you got it all figured out bro.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OK, then why is our idiot president spending all that money to try and get reelected?

Same reason those idiotic republicans established SUPERPACS to elect another maroon they can control.

Karl Rove alone will spend a BILLION DOLLARS in ads across this country. Thats ONE MAN.

Do you think thats what the founders wanted this country's elections to come down to?

peace

TOS

upsgrunt

The race is already over AV8. You all just dont want to accept it. I understand that.. you guys went "all in" on mccain and lost, and why should 2012 Romney be any different??

Like the country wants to return to the failed policies of BUSH.

Just what we need, another depression. As if BUSH didnt ruin this country for decades. Instead, you want to save hope that your candidate who polls a ZERO with blacks will win the election, or who polls 10% with hispanics will win the elections, or who polls in the low 20's with women and you think he will win the election.

Ya, you got it all figured out bro.

Peace

TOS

Please prove any of these numbers; especially the 0% black vote.

av8torntn

Same reason those idiotic republicans established SUPERPACS to elect another maroon they can control.

Karl Rove alone will spend a BILLION DOLLARS in ads across this country. Thats ONE MAN.

Do you think thats what the founders wanted this country's elections to come down to?

peace

TOS

Well the republicans are spending money because they know the election isn't already decided. So you are claiming the election is decided yet team Obama does not know this. We've always know Obama has never been the smartest guy in the room but he has to be more intelligent than you right?

And we all know your Billion dollar claim is yet another of your tall tales.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ok, the polling averages are in as of today.... three days into the GOP convention and the GOP is LOSING GROUND in ALL THE POLLS.

SO far, NOTHING in the form of a bounce for ROMNEY and RYAN. All the cheering on fox spews in the morning after the convention, and yet, NO BOUNCE.

HAPPY TALK. Its all FOX spews has to offer.

Peace

TOS