Reducing overtime

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I punched out at 3:30 yesterday! It’s a hit or miss, my paychecks suck but it’s nice to be home before the sun goes down and have dinner at 6. I don’t mind one or two days a week where I’m out for 9 or 10 hours.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Your perspective on this new phenomenon is probably different with where you live. My brother and his wife live about 3 hours south of me and bought their first house for 200K I’m in the San Jose Area where the average entry level home is a million dollars. Rent for a one bedroom is 3K a month. So what I’m saying is that this impacts people differently.

JL 0513

I have.
Don't care. There are some things in life more important than money. I would love to get 40 hour paychecks, week after week.

The part that hurts isn't necessarily the overall money itself but the idea that you're losing the easy money hours after 8, if that makes sense.

You ask most people what they would do for $53/hr, you wouldn't hear many restrictions.

I don't want to work excessive OT but a good hour a day is a nice bonus money.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
If you think this is the end of this game you’ve got another thing coming. With 8.2 plan days and an average paid day of 8.4 and with a plethora of new drivers UPS is now in the position to ride people for production now more than over

PT Car Washer

If you think this is the end of this game you’ve got another thing coming. With 8.2 plan days and an average paid day of 8.4 and with a plethora of new drivers UPS is now in the position to ride people for production now more than over
Where are these mythical centers with 8 hour days? If you guys need the OT that bad volunteer to preload or help with the twilight sort. Didn't think so.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Where are these mythical centers with 8 hour days? If you guys need the OT that bad volunteer to preload or help with the twilight sort. Didn't think so.
Preload?!?! Lol....I love that. I go in for EAM’s but I’m always game for some Preload. Love showing newbies how the job is supposed to be done.....clearly you just don’t think.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
@PT Car Washer in case you haven’t read what I’ve typed numerous times by now my building is in San Jose....1999 S. 7th St. 95112 to be precise. Jackal clearly needs some rudimentary comprehension classes.

PT Car Washer

@PT Car Washer in case you haven’t read what I’ve typed numerous times by now my building is in San Jose....1999 S. 7th St. 95112 to be precise. Jackal clearly needs some rudimentary comprehension classes.
Sorry, I guess I just can not comprehend CA. real estate prices. I live in the Midwest where $200k would buy you a McMansion 20 minutes from work.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Your perspective on this new phenomenon is probably different with where you live. My brother and his wife live about 3 hours south of me and bought their first house for 200K I’m in the San Jose Area where the average entry level home is a million dollars. Rent for a one bedroom is 3K a month. So what I’m saying is that this impacts people differently.

A million bucks for a Cracker Box on a postage stamp.
Yep California is wonderful.

MG

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Sorry, I guess I just can not comprehend CA. real estate prices. I live in the Midwest where $200k would buy you a McMansion 20 minutes from work.
Not here.....at all. I don’t mean to be short but it is frustrating trying to explain it to people not from here. To make things worse they’ve all but stopped all transfers cause of course everyone wants out. In San Jose they state you need to make 265K a year to afford a home. Yes OT was brutal but a necessary evil as well. I’m glad I have seniority for extra work in the morning cause the sharks really are starting to circle. Never seen so much attention made to seniority before.....gonna get real once these 22.4’s start up.