Refusal to pay

On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received

trickpony1

Change your username to something other than your real name.

Here's how:
-hover your cursor over your name in the upper right corner toolbar;
-a menu will drop down;
-"username change" is in lower right corner, third from the bottom;
-click on it.

After how you've been treated do you really want to return to PT supe?

Remain a union hourly, go to work so you don't get fired and contact your state's labor board about the missing pay.

Future

Victory Ride
AH317Qa.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Change your username to something other than your real name.

Here's how:
-hover your cursor over your name in the upper right corner toolbar;
-a menu will drop down;
-"username change" is in lower right corner, third from the bottom;
-click on it.

After how you've been treated do you really want to return to PT supe?

Remain a union hourly, go to work so you don't get fired and contact your state's labor board about the missing pay.
You ever heard of a sup going back to the union (unless going into driving)??? I haven’t.. I bet the BA in that area would find that interesting ...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
LOL
Go back to work.... b*
Document now and talk to a stewey.
Check if you need to re-vest in the union and work that amount of time with your mouth shut.
Then start screaming about your backpay.

I'd say you got promoted back to unload. Don't screw up this time and get demoted back to sup.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Good luck.
You will be fired after 3 No Call No Shows

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
picdump_2988_69.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-3.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lol

We got a badass here

Let us know how not showing up works out