Refusal to pay

Returntosender

Lol

We got a badass here

Let us know how not showing up works out
5FC0D3CC-F4EE-4D91-A7E1-2FC19C03AA24.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
We can’t even order supplies tape for the operation. Supervisor using his own money to buy tape from Staples.
I suppose they would crap their pants if they knew a driver friend dropped 6 rolls of tape off at my house awhile back. I had finally ran out of all the tape that followed me home when I retired.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Just as well. My drivers can't seem to find the correct fuel frequently.

Feeder drivers putting fuel additive in DEF tank. $$$$ :censored2:up.

I know of a feeder driver who has the handle Diesel.

He put 20 gallons of unleaded into a tractor.

Took the mechanics forever to find out why it was running so crappy.

It still ran because it had 80 gallons of diesel already in the tank.

They thought they may have had to replace the engine when they figured out what happened . Big $$$.

It survived though.

specter208

I know of a feeder driver who has the handle Diesel.

He put 20 gallons of unleaded into a tractor.

Took the mechanics forever to find out why it was running so crappy.

It still ran because it had 80 gallons of diesel already in the tank.

They thought they may have had to replace the engine when they figured out what happened . Big $$$.

It survived though.
Must have been a good old pre-emissions/pre-2007 Diesel engine. Before the dark times, before DEF and EGR.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received
if you stayed Union, you wouldn’t be in this mess now would you? And here’s some knowledge, going from unloader to PT supe is NOT a promotion.

UPSER1987

I suppose they would crap their pants if they knew a driver friend dropped 6 rolls of tape off at my house awhile back. I had finally ran out of all the tape that followed me home when I retired.

We had a driver recently fired for stealing tape from the company...that driver should be careful