Refusal to pay

P

pickup

How does not refueling save any money? It might actually waste money. No fuel for me means extra am time filling up, extra miles getting air and bulk off.

Maybe upper management has a bunch of stock options that are going to vest based on the 4th quarter results affecting the stock price.

Raw

Raw Member
On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received
Good! Now everyone knows your the enemy for wanting management!

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received
giphy.gif