Refusal to pay

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received
I enjoy your company

CoolStoryBro

On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received

Sounds like a good plan if you are done working at UPS. UPS does not care about you. They will win. You decide here and now if you want to move on or stay with UPS.

BiggieBrown

The latest is no one fuels their vehicle. It’s the last day of the quarter. The stock should skyrocket because of this genius idea.

Not sure if you are joking but we are actually doing this tonight on sort.
My PT sup told me that tonight we are only fueling the cars that are going out on Monday. Everything else is to remain unfueled.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My PT sup told me that tonight we are only fueling the cars that are going out on Monday. Everything else is to remain unfueled.
No I’m for real. I think this is happening all over.

Yep “this could save the company millions on this quarters expense report.”

Brownslave688

Even refueling every package car in the fleet from empty to full at these gas prices is only a few million.

Brownslave688

If it's yellow let it mellow .If it's brown flush it down .
Last person out of the building leave the water running. They’ll think the wet bandits hit.
4468B2C9-8CFC-43D9-B7BA-41B8F8F080A4.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How does not refueling save any money? It might actually waste money. No fuel for me means extra am time filling up, extra miles getting air and bulk off.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
How does not refueling save any money?

You're not fueling at time and a half. Less hours.

May only be a few minutes, but multiply that by 100,000 vehicles.

Fueling up on Wednesday morning is the new quarter. Saving money this quarter to appease the stock holders.

Can you say fudging numbers???

The latest is no one fuels their vehicle. It’s the last day of the quarter.

We got the message also, no fueling Friday night or Saturday morning (feeders.)

Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received

You really need to stick with this. You are the perfect candidate for being a sup. I mean, you don't get your way, so you throw a temper tantrum.

You should be CEO within 3 years.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You're not fueling at time and a half. Less hours.

May only be a few minutes, but multiply that by 100,000 vehicles.

Fueling up on Wednesday morning is the new quarter. Saving money this quarter to appease the stock holders.

Can you say fudging numbers???

We got the message also, no fueling Friday night or Saturday morning (feeders.)

You really need to stick with this. You are the perfect candidate for being a sup. I mean, you don't get your way, so you throw a temper tantrum.

You should be CEO within 3 years.
Robbing Peter style of Management?