Refusal to pay

542thruNthru

You're not fueling at time and a half. Less hours.

May only be a few minutes, but multiply that by 100,000 vehicles.

Fueling up on Wednesday morning is the new quarter. Saving money this quarter to appease the stock holders.

Can you say fudging numbers???

We got the message also, no fueling Friday night or Saturday morning (feeders.)

You really need to stick with this. You are the perfect candidate for being a sup. I mean, you don't get your way, so you throw a temper tantrum.

You should be CEO within 3 years.

Here in CA we don't fuel or park our own trucks. That's beneath us. My skilled hands don't touch those grimy pumps.

That's Car Washes job. :)

542thruNthru

On November 14th, 2018 I was promoted to PT Supervisor. On December 17th, 2018 I was demoted back to unloader due to the promotion not being in their budget. To make a long story short, I was promised the hourly pay difference for the month I was a Supervisor and have yet to receive my $1,300.00 in back pay. Communication has pretty much came to a halt and so has me going into work until all monies I am owed is received

So you won't go to work till they pay you what you think you're owed? When they fire you will you keep working till they pay you what is owed?

Face it buddy. You're a horrible worker and they let you down easy by telling they had "budget cuts". Now go to work and be the best damn hourly employee you can be. :)

Returntosender

Go back to work before you lose your job you are NEVER going to see that money you were promised.
Go on UPSers and read the message board all peak hires asking where is bonus check. I met all the requirements no check. It’s carrot on the edge of a cliff for the company to mislead new hires.