Removing EDD (RDO) as an option

CoolStoryBro

You can have them change your "over allowed" in ORION. Instead of "scratch" they changed me 1.5 hours over. Now it doesn't have me deliver 40 resi's before a 1030 commit (when we leave the building at 930). Instead it goes on a pure NDA run. Orion is way better now for me.

Changing the over allowed gives each stop more time and it has you finish your last stop at as if you were X.XX amount over. It drastically changes your Orion solution.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
89FA427F-6696-49F9-88DE-60740272A11A.jpeg
View attachment 205131
So now that there’s no RDO what happens if you’re still below 85% trace?

This....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Drivers on my center have already figured out how to defeat forced ORION, in the morning they are taking snapshots of their DOL in RDO on the computer screen and then looking at the picture on their cell phones all day in order to function and come up with a coherent plan to get the route done and avoid service failures and wasted time/miles.
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Drivers on my center have already figured out how to defeat forced ORION, in the morning they are taking snapshots of their DOL in RDO on the computer screen and then looking at the picture on their cell phones all day in order to function and come up with a coherent plan to get the route done and avoid service failures and wasted time/miles.
Are they getting paid to do that???? ......

No , no they are not. friend that. Show up 5 minutes before start time. Get in truck. Deliver the boxes. Don’t over complicate it.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Only do that while on the clock.
Any work performed before start time is a violation of Company policy and is just a stupid thing to do

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Lol he’s talking about taking on a pic on his phone not developing film in a dark room with 18th century equipment.
There is also the print button and a printer in the office directly behind the computer.
takes 1 minute, do it on the clock though.

cornfed

Absolutely amazing Orions ability to have me delivering cross road 75+% of the time. That and package selection aka “hunting” takes most of my time.

Ahh yes, and the resi turn arounds.

ManInBrown

For guys that know their route inside out it will be fine they will probably ignore the Orion. Anyone else is screwed.
Yup. Was talking to a guy in package the other day. Told me RDO was gone and that wouldn’t have been a big deal for me. I would have just scrolled thru the screens and found my next stop I was going to do. Must be a nightmare though for cover drivers with little to no route knowledge.

MostHelpNeeded

Ahh yes, and the resi turn arounds.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. The directions in the map program thing literally say 'turn left/right into driveway' as the last step for like half my stops.

It's literally telling me to nose into driveways. For example, Had a delivery on a cul-de-sac, maybe 200 ft long....Orion still tells me to pull into the 20 ft driveway so I could turn around.

I thought we were supposed to avoid residential backs?