Removing EDD (RDO) as an option

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Here’s problem 137 with this great idea....battery drain. My battery is already 40% and I’m only half way through. Funny thing is that somewhere in a boardroom, these great minds are all congratulating one another on such a successful rollout. Lmao!!!!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
These are old but still gold especially today.
1D3A3000-0D5C-4FFA-91D3-BE5F17B6EEAA.jpeg
B5A4BC40-0736-4D17-83BC-72E23435EE04.png

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
%100 Orion from now on union brothers , WHAT THEY WANT, THEY GET!. When your on road supervisors ask you to just deliver the RDO way say “ sorry this is coming from up above , it’s out of your hands”

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We lost it here today as well. Wonder if the rollout wa s nationwide? Also what a coincidence this had a mass rollout 2 days before the contract expires....
Yo Mo! Winner winner chicken dinner!!! This is a scare tactic that the company thinks will make us replaceable and scare us from a no vote! Vote no!!!! Trust me, they know wtf they are doing. Yeah, we’ll turn ORION off if you vote yes. More money for all of us, and less stops, leave it on and vote no!!!!

Smashmouth

Ahhh yes...ORION...the $3 billion dollar tech they are desperately trying to make work so they can sell it to other companies and recoup some of their money. How about instead...trust your employees..you know, "the companies best assets"(their words) to run the routes the most efficient way. Half our center has never run ORION except when the installer nerds were there. Our sups turn it off on a daily basis because they know we drivers can outperform it. And now the only option is ORION??...LMAO...Get ready for EVEN MORE POed drivers and 9.5s out the ass!! Only UPS can find a way to make things worse when you thought there was no way that was possible!

Chnandler Bong

Doing what's right and having the proper attitude only goes so far. Most people prefer cooperation over contention but at some point there will be a catastrophic failure in the system that most likely will hurt the employee and not the company. We had a driver terminated for sheeting as missed when stops were properly missed. The supervisors told said driver to sheet as EC when there was no justifiable reason for an emergency condition.

He refused because it was dishonest and outright deceptive to the customers paying for our service. So they fired him. After a one day vacation, he was given his job back and it was considered a suspension instead. The practice of sheeting stops as EC for no justifiable reason continues to this day, a day when the temperatures are reaching the 90's, there is not a cloud in the sky, and the only "emergency" is that the drivers might go over 12 hours and show up on some report.

Around here, they’ll also tell drivers to use “future”, or “not in” instead of missed. I usually delete it in my diad and bring it to the office. If they want to lie about it, they can use the customer counter board.

Heavy Package

We lost RDO today. I ran a route I know and just kept shaking my head on what ORION wanted me to do.

The bottom line is that it will be so exhausting to keep scrolling and trying to figure it out that I will get my air off, get my bulk off, and just run it stop for stop.

The customers will suffer and at this point, I don't care anymore. This was a completely unnecessary complication of work. UPS is going to pay for this. I'm done trying to keep customers happy and go the extra mile.

k-bigpic.gif