Removing EDD (RDO) as an option

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Already had two late air. One random commercial stop where it would have taken me 20 minutes to break off from where I was at and my last three stops are commercial. Orion wanted me done with my last stop at 18:07 so those are gonna be missed. 100% Orion compliance, you got it. $$$$$

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Diad knows you're in motion too because it won't let you pull up the map while driving.
What the hell is the point of it then? If it can’t even give you audio turn by turn or stay on while driving. The only use I can see for it is for Saturday air drivers. Spend a dollar to save a penny. Good luck even trying to get a scab to work it out when we can’t.

542thruNthru

Lost it here also. Center manager had no idea it was coming. on road told us to run the routes old school. Go off the labels not the board and the center manager agreed. I laughed and said no. If you want me to run RDO then put it back on the DIAD. We've had ORION for almost 3 years and only ran it for the first 6 months. This is going to be hilarious. All the 25-30 year drivers were almost in tears when talking to my center manager about it this morning.

tadpole

If you don’t know whether the street is north or south of you you can just check the map, instead of having to bust out your map or your phone

Chukie804

Management told me I'd never be a driver
If you don’t know whether the street is north or south of you you can just check the map, instead of having to bust out your map or your phone
How is it handling stops that UPS didn't know where they were previously as evidenced by them being massively out of order in EDD?

tadpole

How is it handling stops that UPS didn't know where they were previously as evidenced by them being massively out of order in EDD?
I don’t know. But I think that it will know exactly where the stop is on a map. It doesn’t have to do with trace it’s supposed to be smarter than trace, but that’s debatable

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
What the hell is the point of it then? If it can’t even give you audio turn by turn or stay on while driving. The only use I can see for it is for Saturday air drivers. Spend a dollar to save a penny. Good luck even trying to get a scab to work it out when we can’t.
Your not suppose to be looking at your diad when your in motion regardless if it’s for maps or your next stops period...