Repercussions for crossing a picket line?

Thebrownblob

Thread was heatin up. 🤣
I was not aware it was difficult to sign new members up. Lol I’m not sure what he was looking for. It’s also not difficult to get hardship list as well as a whole list of dues, paying members and a list of non-pay. 🤷‍♂️ ask your Steward or business agent or call the hall

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was not aware it was difficult to sign new members up. Lol I’m not sure what he was looking for. It’s also not difficult to get hardship list as well as a whole list of dues, paying members and a list of non-pay. 🤷‍♂️ ask your Steward or business agent or call the hall
I’m not familiar with that system. In my barn it was pay or don’t work, your choice.

Theoneandonly24

You have to weigh your options. Cross the lines and have your coworkers hate you? Or get fired for not working. It’s a hard choice but your coworkers don’t pay your bills. Just sayin

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Union shops should be union shops. Go work for those slobs at FedEx if you don’t want to join a union.

I find it incredibly annoying people who work at ups but bash the union. If you feel that strongly please give up your union job. We have a few at my hub who constantly talk down about the union.