RETIRED!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Patti Stanger on Millionaire Matchmaker says.....beards are out !!! Most women find them disgusting!

Kind of like do you want your woman to grow armpit hair??

Z

ZQXC

We are not talking Duck Dynasty beards here.

A neatly trimmed beard says a lot about a man.

upload_2015-3-28_19-28-28.jpeg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I see a lot of guys growing beards
My beard is a cross between Santa Claus and Duck Dynasty. I was off several years ago when I crushed my thumb between a dolly and a snubber for about 2 months. I grew a beard then but it was like 4 different colors. Looked like a calico cat was lying on my face. Nowadays it's mostly white with a little bit of gray. I definitely rebelled from having to shave every day for 37 years.

tarbar66

Back when I retired I grew my beard and about 2 months later I went to the Center and they told me I looked like PaPa Smurf. I knew it was time to shave!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1427599962.009811.jpg

I grew one when I was off last Summer, I really didn't care for it. It's easier just to shave then try to keep it trimmed in my opinion.

Congrats on your retirement MC4YOU2. I can go anytime I want. We went on ORION recently, the stupidity of it all just may make me pick a date.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Retirees, especially those who are 5 or more years removed, may not be up to speed on the changes in the operations portion of the business so perhaps they should refrain from posting on those threads.

Stories from a UPS that no longer exists serve little to no purpose.

Stories from the BOG are irrelevant. The majority of those on BC wish you didn't exist

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Retirees, especially those who are 5 or more years removed, may not be up to speed on the changes in the operations portion of the business so perhaps they should refrain from posting on those threads.

Stories from a UPS that no longer exists serve little to no purpose.

There's no substitute for experience, especially from a time when the current newbies are nearly totally unaware of those circumstances. We had a strike in 1997 which was a pivotal time for most of us involved. Could that perspective provide useful insight in upcoming years? Some things change, some things remain. New technology, old implementation technique.