Retroactive checks

For the first time, the Union adapts to the changing technology and provides

the ability to vote online or with a phone call. And, the members still didn't vote.

How is changing leadership going to fix that ?

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

I'm all ears....
Our current leadership is worried more about get re-elected and losing dues money in the event of a strike.
It's time to flush the toilet, the :censored2: is piling up high here.

I work for Brown and the Teamsters work for me. Someone please tell Hoffa that

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It was Dennis T that said this was the greatest contract ever but for some reason the membership did not agree in regards to supplements not being passed due to wanting stronger 22.4 language in their area. If this was truly the greatest contract ever it would have passed right off the bat and other supplements would have not been pushed to a 3rd vote. So @BigUnionGuy would you say that the 2013 contract was better or worse than the 2018?

BigBrown87

Hello.... Sean O'Brien and Fred Z ?
Your boys made their bed now they will be forced out by Obrien and Fred. The old guard was so confident in having control the last 20 years and imposing contracts didn't seem like an issue for them, well it came back to bite them in the ass.

It was Dennis T that said this was the greatest contract ever but for some reason the membership did not agree in regards to supplements not being passed due to wanting stronger 22.4 language in their area. If this was truly the greatest contract ever it would have passed right off the bat and other supplements would have not been pushed to a 3rd vote. So @BigUnionGuy would you say that the 2013 contract was better or worse than the 2018?
I liked how the company say they would go back to the bargaining table

But wait

The union said the contract passed

BigBrown87

But wait

Well I guess that sealed the path of Hoffa and his cronies to be pushed out in 2021. Unfortunately @BigUnionGuy will have to see his Teamsters president will be Obrien and his buddies made the decisions which lead to this happening, but I'm sure he will blame the membership and not Hoffas bad decisions to why new leadership is in office.

BigBrown87

But wait

It's really sad that the greatest contract ever had to be imposed to pass versus just passing like in 2013 for say, the first thing I thought when he said "the greatest contract ever" someone is hiding something.