Retroactive checks

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Everything about how this entire contract went down..... Stinks.
Yes this contract was supposedly the greatest contract ever, the only part they left off was to whom was this the greatest contract ever for? The Union or the company. Time will tell whether union botched this thing or maybe it turns out subpar. The big question that I ask is will we still be as dominant as Amazon is creating its empire of delivery services. This will be the looming question into 2023 and whether we see better provisions or not.

Yes this contract was supposedly the greatest contract ever, the only part they left off was to whom was this the greatest contract ever for? The Union or the company. Time will tell whether union botched this thing or maybe it turns out subpar. The big question that I ask is will we still be as dominant as Amazon is creating its empire of delivery services. This will be the looming question into 2023 and whether we see better provisions or not.
Not that the contract was all had but the language is bad. As you well know, language is key.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Not that the contract was all had but the language is bad. As you well know, language is key.
Honestly if the 22.4 language was changed and we didn't have if work is available or when scheduled I would have probably changed my vote, but like you said langauge is everything. The Union sure pushed the old timers with the pension bump at 400 more and PTs with the increases with starting pay. Sad that only 44% voted, this is why we need these members to vote so we the memberships can force these language changes before it gets imposed.

Honestly if the 22.4 language was changed and we didn't have if work is available or when scheduled I would have probably changed my vote, but like you said langauge is everything. The Union sure pushed the old timers with the pension bump at 400 more and PTs with the increases with starting pay. Sad that only 44% voted, this is why we need these members to vote so we the memberships can force these language changes before it gets imposed.
The 22.4 language also got my No vote.
The pension increase was nice for some bit others who are getting a cut and voted their supplement down was being unreasonable.....

Future

Victory Ride
We got this ... I will be retired hopefully .... but know a strong collaboration of younger Teamsters ... fighting for this ... not the TDU either

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yes this contract was supposedly the greatest contract ever

Who said that ?

Time will tell whether union botched this thing

Less than half of the members voted, and it's the Union's fault ?

Also keep Canada out of elections

While we're at it....

Let's get rid of the BLET and the GCC members also.

Then we can move on to freight, dairy, warehouse, airline.... etc.

Then it will be just UPS.

Oh wait.... those goofballs from the APWA tried that.

-Bug-

Future

Victory Ride
Who said that ?

While we're at it....

-Bug-
Let’s get what is ours !

Who said that ?

Dennis T

Partly

While we're at it....

-Bug-
It's time for our leadership to go.

Future

Victory Ride
I used 2 see 60 70 thousand dollar statements ...projected for my retirement date ....back when I was 10-15 yrs in

Serious question....

How would that make a difference ?
Many of us feel that the people in charge have lost focus on the membership. This is just not my personal feeling. When you have the leadership acting like a local supplement was imposed is a win....it's time to clean house.
We definitely need term limits, 20 years of this BS is ridiculous

And when you threaten people with getting a contract imposed, even after they met all of the criteria for the vote