Retroactive checks

Members did vote you teamster stooges didn’t like the voters vote, so you clowns ratified it anyways. That’s the ultimate sign of a terrible union. Teamsters is scum.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
No I’m in New Jersey
Guess you would have to find out what region you are from that might be able to tell you when to expect your check it might not though, this is what my union steward assumed when he told me what payroll was doing in regards to our retro checks.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They will he gone. Many of us have not forgotten.

I just watched a speech given by Milton Friedman about the impossibility of tax reform. In it he says something quite profound about politics:

"I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”

The question is, how do you do that? One way will be to fix the constitution so that the union will have to honor the vote of the majority of the people who care enough to vote. Ignoring the participating members because there are more members who don't participate is unacceptable.

Here's the video, worth a watch:

Rieb21

Alright so I’m sure the forums have been bombarded with backpay questions but anyway. I was working with ups from Nov18-feb19 but I was terminated to which i and a few union reps had a meeting with some ups bosses who ultimately decided to terminate me. My union gave me the choice to resign saying it would be best for me to resign which not sure if that’s the case as I’ve found out that the union are some sneaky sob’s. So anyway just in case ups tries to get by with not paying me backpay for the hours I worked I’m trying to get together the hours I’ve worked but I can’t log in to UPSers anymore. Any suggestions as to how I can obtain my hours or who to contact to figure this :censored2: out? Thanks