Roll your own ERI survey question

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I'm playing around with a survey program and thought it might be interesting to have your guys write your own eri questions. Then we can make it into an anonymous online eri.

I have some sample eri questions that are the same kind used at lots of companies, but I'd like to include the questions you suggest too.

Any suggestions?

cosmictrucker

counting the months
Cool idea. Are you thinking of using the same questions, or creating some of our own? It's been at least 5 years since I was asked to take the ERI, so I'm not clear what is currently asked. I would love to give those in power a true understanding of When,Who and Why of today's UPS from a Feeder's prospective.

(opps, is see you did talk about creating our own question. I'm too tired to be on here right now. :happy-very:)

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm playing around with a survey program and thought it might be interesting to have your guys write your own eri questions. Then we can make it into an anonymous online eri.

Any suggestions?
Cheryl,

Wonderful idea!!!

My first suggested question is:

Is integrity and excellence at the core of everything your management team does?

Sincerely,
I

cosmictrucker

counting the months
(1) Do you believe your management team is trustworthy in their dealings with you as a Valuable asset to UPS?
(2) Are you treated equally among all of your fellow drivers?
(3) Do you participate in the "Sales Lead" program?
(4) Do you believe your Sales Leads are forwarded and handled honestly and professionally?
(5) Are you given prompt and accurate feedback as to the status of your Sales Leads?
(6) When your Sales Leads are dismissed for "Incorrect Funnel Route", are you able to find Anyone who knows :censored2: that means?
(7) When your Sales Lead is dismissed, but you later find the Drop Box in the very same location you submitted 5 months later, are you able to find Anyone who will give you an straight answer?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Are all dispatch decisions for the entire company made by some idiot in Corporate IE?

Does this Corporate IE idiot sit in a chair with a 3-point seatbelt?

Are the local UPS management allowed to make any decisions?

Does your integrity start with a capital I?

That's a good start ... I'll try and think of some others.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
1. Does your local management team have the authority it needs to make meaningful decisions about running the business in a safe and efficient manner?

2. Does your local management team have the resources (equipment, facilities, manpower) that it needs to run the business in a safe and efficient manner?

3. Has the corporate structure of UPS set me up to succeed or to fail in my hourly job?

4. Does the company as a whole place realistic expectations upon me?

5. Compared to 5 years ago, am I able to provide better or worse service to the customers who keep UPS in business?

DS

Fenderbender
1. Does your local management team have the authority it needs to make meaningful decisions about running the business in a safe and efficient manner?

2. Does your local management team have the resources (equipment, facilities, manpower) that it needs to run the business in a safe and efficient manner?

3. Has the corporate structure of UPS set me up to succeed or to fail in my hourly job?

4. Does the company as a whole place realistic expectations upon me?

5. Compared to 5 years ago, am I able to provide better or worse service to the customers who keep UPS in business?

I think these are all good questions.
If I remember correctly they are generally facts that you can agree ,strongly agree,disagree,or strongly disagree.