Rumor mill

McFeely

Huge Member
Anybody heard about a surprise for 30+year employees also what is the status of any raises...?

Raises for 30+ year employees or everyone?

In case you hadn't already heard, Steps 1-9 all are getting a step increase. Nothing official has been announced at my station for topped out employees, but we don't have a lot of Step 10 employees because the turnover at my station is horrendous.

FX’D UP

A couple of shiny new FedEx pens, and a medallion coin like the safe driving ones you get each year. Oh almost forgot..Thank You for all that you do.

falcon back

A couple of shiny new FedEx pens, and a medallion coin like the safe driving ones you get each year. Oh almost forgot..Thank You for all that you do.
Too bad they quit giving the hat pins for safe driving. Those were worth $20 each to the local gold buyer once gold got above $1500 an ounce.

falcon back

The awards for safe driving have gotten pathetic. And you only get to pick one every 5 years.
They did get crappy before I left. It was strange how lesser yrs got better choices sometimes. I would get my gift from the choices that people with fewer yrs had and would get a better gift.