Shoplifting Becoming More and More Commonplace

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Even if this story is true it's dumb for anyone to take the law into their own hands.
2PO9.gif

so what would you do when they rape your daughter or grand daughter ( as an example ) and
law enforcement does not do anything about it?

oh well...
What? Rape my daughter? You said son. Depending on what you meant by "manhandled" then your situation was really not worth escalating. Just don't go back to the store and tell people you know about it.

"I had a big argument with cops years ago when my 16 year old son was manhandled by a manager at a local supermarket for dropping and breaking a bottle of soda."

PT Car Washer

What? Rape my daughter? You said son. Depending on what you meant by "manhandled" then your situation was really not worth escalating. Just don't go back to the store and tell people you know about it.

"I had a big argument with cops years ago when my 16 year old son was manhandled by a manager at a local supermarket for dropping and breaking a bottle of soda."
One big reason kids think they can get away with anything. "My dad is going to sue you."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nowadays they would be sued into bankruptcy.

I had a big argument with cops years ago when my 16 year old son was manhandled by a manager at a local supermarket for dropping and breaking a bottle of soda.

The cops wouldnt do anything about it so i told the patrolman that I would take care of it myself. When I got home a sargent called me and said i could not take the law into my own hands.

I told him i would take care of it if they wouldnt. They came to my house and I was almost arrested. So I'm the bad guy even though the store manager battered my son.

Awhile later after waiting for a time I took care care of it "my way".
63E5E3B8-1352-4929-8830-A381424885E0.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Even if this story is true it's dumb for anyone to take the law into their own hands.
I don’t think I would have tolerated anyone laying hands on my son. Especially some store manager over a broken bottle of soda. Something else would’ve gotten broken that day, I’ll tell ya what.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nowadays they would be sued into bankruptcy.

I had a big argument with cops years ago when my 16 year old son was manhandled by a manager at a local supermarket for dropping and breaking a bottle of soda.

The cops wouldnt do anything about it so i told the patrolman that I would take care of it myself. When I got home a sargent called me and said i could not take the law into my own hands.

I told him i would take care of it if they wouldnt. They came to my house and I was almost arrested. So I'm the bad guy even though the store manager battered my son.

Awhile later after waiting for a time I took care care of it "my way".

Moral to this story
Do what you gotta do But don’t run your mouth to the cops

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know of a place that decades ago had an issue with people robbing cars in their parking lot.
They didn't need the cops to solve it, they did it themselves.
They "hired" some rather mean men to kick the living heck out of anyone who tried anything.
It worked.

Time to bring back the Brute Squads.

His hand would have third degree burns if he held a real M19 like that.

I don’t think I would have tolerated anyone laying hands on my son. Especially some store manager over a broken bottle of soda. Something else would’ve gotten broken that day, I’ll tell ya what.
See I always tell people "one day they're going to do that to the wrong person". In this case I assume you would be the wrong person.