Shoplifting Becoming More and More Commonplace

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Nowadays they would be sued into bankruptcy.

I had a big argument with cops years ago when my 16 year old son was manhandled by a manager at a local supermarket for dropping and breaking a bottle of soda.

The cops wouldnt do anything about it so i told the patrolman that I would take care of it myself. When I got home a sargent called me and said i could not take the law into my own hands.

I told him i would take care of it if they wouldnt. They came to my house and I was almost arrested. So I'm the bad guy even though the store manager battered my son.

Awhile later after waiting for a time I took care care of it "my way".
You didn't pole dance naked in front of him? That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
See I always tell people "one day they're going to do that to the wrong person". In this case I assume you would be the wrong person.
I’ll take a bunch of :censored2: personally, after 30 years working for these bitches and putting up with miserable shippers I’ve developed a pretty hard shell, but don’t mess with my family, especially my kid.

I’ll take a bunch of :censored2: personally, after 30 years working for these bitches and putting up with miserable shippers I’ve developed a pretty hard shell, but don’t mess with my family, especially my kid.
I agree, I guess it depends on what exactly happened for me. I don't want to put someone in the dirt and not know all the details first.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What? Rape my daughter? You said son. Depending on what you meant by "manhandled" then your situation was really not worth escalating. Just don't go back to the store and tell people you know about it.

"I had a big argument with cops years ago when my 16 year old son was manhandled by a manager at a local supermarket for dropping and breaking a bottle of soda."
just an example maroon. i put that in original post that you conveniently left out.

you're a clown .

floridays

D
In my area shoplifting is becoming more and more brazen. People walking out of stores with armfuls of clothing , shoes, groceries and law enforcement tells store owners not to do anything about it.

The cashier at my local grocery says it happens all day long. People just walking out with stuff and they were told not to confront them.

Word is getting around and soon this will become an epidemic.

Sign that our society is staring to break down.
Don't you live in California?

Glad to see your slumber has been broken Rip.

Sign that our society is staring to break down.
Yeah, it's just staring to break down.
It started last week.
Wipe the sleep out of your eyes Rip, it's a Brave New World.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just like pedophilia slowly rises out of accepting homosexuality. Society is indeed surrendering. They just wanted to be able to get married right? Now your kids are transgender. We reap what we sow.
@vantexan agreeing with this is funny.
Should we deep dive back into where the pedophilia comes from on this board?

Hint: it’s not the “hateful homo”.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pedophiles get their inspiration from the church.
Some churches maybe:
SmartSelect_20210922-105932_Chrome.gif