Shoplifting Becoming More and More Commonplace

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Only small things. Lol
0A9AB559-A665-481D-A573-2C170D9C27AA.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Islam has solutions for some crimes.
The drinking of wine is punishable with eighty stripes while the theft will be dealt with amputation of right hand and robbery on the highway will be dealt with the loss of hands and feet, false accusation of unchastely (for a married person) and sedition is punishable with death.

trickpony1

Islam has solutions for some crimes.
The drinking of wine is punishable with eighty stripes while the theft will be dealt with amputation of right hand and robbery on the highway will be dealt with the loss of hands and feet, false accusation of unchastely (for a married person) and sedition is punishable with death.
.....and, yet, these "crimes" still occur.

So can we safely say:
-people think they aren't going to get caught or;
-it isn't going to happen to them.

Kinda like here in America......

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
.....and, yet, these "crimes" still occur.

So can we safely say:
-people think they aren't going to get caught or;
-it isn't going to happen to them.

Kinda like here in America......
you know what the real solution is?

corporal, then harsh corporal punishments for the 1st/2nd offenses, death for the 3rd (yes even for misdemeanors)
repeat criminals are a total waste of oxygen, all of them

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Only time I got thrown into a paddy wagon was in Daytona Beach back in the 70's.
The good old days !
you know what the real solution is?

corporal, then harsh corporal punishments for the 1st/2nd offenses, death for the 3rd (yes even for misdemeanors)
repeat criminals are a total waste of oxygen, all of them
LMAO maybe a verbal first then a warning letter ..... progressive discipline then a stoning to death in a public square

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This all starts at home. mamby pamby parents that want to be pals with their kids and "reason" with them.

When i was about 9 I got caught playing on the tracks with a train coming. neighbor saw it and told my father. I couldnt sit down for a week. I never played on the tracks again and rarely screwed up enough to get the belt.

"NIP IT, NIP IT IN THE BUD"

This all starts at home. mamby pamby parents that want to be pals with their kids and "reason" with them.

When i was about 9 I got caught playing on the tracks with a train coming. neighbor saw it and told my father. I couldnt sit down for a week. I never played on the tracks again and rarely screwed up enough to get the belt.

"NIP IT, NIP IT IN THE BUD"
You're talking to people who criticize the Bible for teaching discipline to unruly children

Babagounj

Strength through joy

At that point, the suspect is heard trying to come up with a non-threatening reason he brought a shotgun into a convenience store.

It’s for personal protection, he explains.

“I don’t mean no harm. I’m just not from around here,“ he tells the clerk. “I’m from Chicago.”