Shoplifting Becoming More and More Commonplace

vantexan

The party of tough on crime, right up until the crime is their pastor finger blasting their “thirteen year old woman”.
Why would we approve of such a thing? The only woman a minister should ever touch is his wife. Sexual sin is sin no matter who does it. Including those who've perverted the natural use between man and woman to have relations with those of the same sex.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why would we approve of such a thing? The only woman a minister should ever touch is his wife. Sexual sin is sin no matter who does it. Including those who've perverted the natural use between man and woman to have relations with those of the same sex.
See how they down play sexual crimes in their churches. That’s just “sexual sin”.
Every Christian organization always downplays it, tries to prevent scandal, handle it in house, railroad victims and guilt them into forgiving accused and never send these people to a court of law for being pedophiles….

See how they down play sexual crimes in their churches. That’s just “sexual sin”.
Every Christian organization always downplays it, tries to prevent scandal, handle it in house, railroad victims and guilt them into forgiving accused and never send these people to a court of law for being pedophiles….
Jesus said that even if I looked at a woman in lust that wasn't my wife then I've committed adultery in my heart. That's not downplaying the standard. That's raising the standard.

vantexan

I in no way down played such a thing. If a crime is committed then the perpetrator must suffer the consequences. The difference as to whether it's a crime or a sin only is in the age of who the minister touched. If he had a consensual experience with a 23 yr old then it's not a crime but still a sin. If it was a 13 yr old she isn't old enough to give consent so it's both a crime and a sin.

El Correcto

god is dead
If it was a 13 yr old she isn't old enough to give consent so it's both a crime and a sin.
Wow this is monumental moment. 13 year olds are no longer old enough to consent.
Glad to see you have met us in the real world and not your Jewish metaphysical one from the old book.

vantexan

Wow this is monumental moment. 13 year olds are no longer old enough to consent.
Glad to see you have met us in the real world and not your Jewish metaphysical one from the old book.
Nope, I'm going by the law in this country. And guess what? Any man who touches a woman sexually who he isn't married to is committing a sin. The circumstances of which may or may not constitute a crime depending on the act and who it was with. Homosexuality used to be a crime in this country but it's still a sin from which you must repent and stop doing if you're to have any hope of salvation.

shartpost

It started before this with the simplest most innocuous things. Littering , jaywalking , not stopping for stop signs, and slowly rises from these simple things.

Barney Fife was right 'NIP IT ! NIP IT IN THE BUD!!"

Society is surrendering .

I'm not surrendering. I throw my trash wherever. And if someone is stupid enough to jaywalk where they shouldn't, I'm hitting them. I have the right of way period.