shorting me on hours after clocking in....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Get the washing machine sized box out from under the two 120lb wooden desk boxes. Don't jerk.
Had two "69" lbs draw bars for a tractor laying flat under the shelves today. Talk about a bitch. I know loaders can't help it sometimes but come on. How am I supposed to get under a flat piece of metal to lift it when it's on the floor?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Had two "69" lbs draw bars for a tractor laying flat under the shelves today. Talk about a bitch. I know loaders can't help it sometimes but come on. How am I supposed to get under a flat piece of metal to lift it when it's on the floor?
Keep a natural curve in your back is the secret

Would you rather have it on the shelf and all the Amazon boxes piled on the floor? What about egress?

F

Frankie's Friend

Im not currently out of mentoring or in the union yet.

Lastly, is there a corporate or HR phone number that I can call to find out my previous weeks timecard that I was paid for? Because the UPSERS timecard only has this week and last week. If I can I would like to take care of it today and go the SUP in the morning and show the discrepancies.

Thanks

Yes, if you are required to be there, you should be paid for your time. Your start time should have been adjusted accordingly.

Print out your time card and/or pay stubs and submit a grievance asking for the lost time.
How is he going to "submit a grievance" if he is not in the union yet Einstein?
TTKU