Show up to work bonus

Days

Given the workforce I’m at and being a woman of color, I’ll laugh in the face of a wrongful termination. I’ve put up with a discriminatory workplace enough and fell for scare tactics from the union and company. Sorry you all don’t like empowered women at UPS.

Ya I hear what you're saying. You think he union discriminates against part timers? We need to stand and say no

Time for change

We aren’t even close, the gap has widened tremendously. I’ve said it 20 times. We want the same raise that brand new hires and those that have yet to work a day are about to get. Not too much to ask from those of us that have given years of service. Hardly brings us to full time wage. We don’t want all our dues going to negotiate the gap widening.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We aren’t even close, the gap has widened tremendously. I’ve said it 20 times. We want the same raise that brand new hires and those that have yet to work a day are about to get. Not too much to ask from those of us that have given years of service. Hardly brings us to full time wage. We don’t want all our dues going to negotiate the gap widening.
So you want for you, but not the next guy.

542thruNthru

This lady is blinded by hate. She really thinks she would some how be safe from termination if the Union was gone. With the way UPS can pull up numbers for everything you do all they would have to say is you're failing to be productive and fire you.

Oh they can't do that you say? With out a union they can.

Also explain to your kids why mommy can't get their teeth fixed or afford their medicine because she kicked out the Union who makes sure they have good benefits. You are delusional if you think the company would just keep those around.

Time for change

UPS can’t afford to fire people when there is nobody to replace them. They aren’t going to make an example of people that leave the union when that’s what they want. People just don’t get constantly fired at non union shops. I’ll very happily stay in the union when the union represents all and not just full time workers. I actually have equal insurance at my non union job so my girls teeth will be just fine. If you think they are going to fire a woman of color at a place of work with a bunch of white men, you are the delusional one.

UPS can’t afford to fire people when there is nobody to replace them. They aren’t going to make an example of people that leave the union when that’s what they want. People just don’t get constantly fired at non union shops. I’ll very happily stay in the union when the union represents all and not just full time workers. I actually have equal insurance at my non union job so my girls teeth will be just fine. If you think they are going to fire a woman of color at a place of work with a bunch of white men, you are the delusional one.
Seriously. You need to calm down.

542thruNthru

Nobody wants the job yet Amazon seems to find plenty of people. I'm so happy for you that you can use your color to make sure you keep a job.

Time for change

I’m sure there were people telling Rosa Parks to calm down too. I’m used to it from you guys, you’ll hate empowered women. I’m calm and confident and promoting changing the status quo. No anxiety and no fear here.

542thruNthru

I’m sure there were people telling Rosa Parks to calm down too. I’m used to it from you guys, you’ll hate empowered women. I’m calm and confident and promoting changing the status quo. No anxiety and no fear here.

Lol you're comparing yourself to Rosa Parks.

Also no Amazon is not union and neither would be UPS if we stopped playing union dues that's the point!

You're a joke. This has nothing to do with you being a woman or a I assume black woman since you compares yourself to Rosa Parks. It's about you turning anti union because you're not getting your way and think we should cater to you.

Jesus, now you're equating your online rants to Rosa #@!%ing Parks??? Who's delusional???

This lady is blinded by hate. She really thinks she would some how be safe from termination if the Union was gone. With the way UPS can pull up numbers for everything you do all they would have to say is you're failing to be productive and fire you.

Oh they can't do that you say? With out a union they can.

Also explain to your kids why mommy can't get their teeth fixed or afford their medicine because she kicked out the Union who makes sure they have good benefits. You are delusional if you think the company would just keep those around.
Not just the company. The Union also does not want to see anyone upset the status quo.

Time for change

Wait and see when the non union part time wave comes if this contract as is passes. I think the turnout will be so great on this vote, it won’t come to that though. I’m used to the bullying from you masochinist and racist baffoons at UPS, doesn’t hurt me one bit.

542thruNthru

Wait and see when the non union part time wave comes if this contract as is passes. I think the turnout will be so great on this vote, it won’t come to that though. I’m used to the bullying from you masochinist and racist baffoons at UPS, doesn’t hurt me one bit.

Yep keep believing that We all are against you because you are a black woman. Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Don't worry I'll be on the look out for this big part time NON UNION wave. I assume it will be huge since you're in a building with exactly one 22.3 job. I'm guessing you must have thousands of PT workers there.