Show up to work bonus

clean hairy

Go on social media, there are thousands that feel the same way about part time pay at UPS. Anyway I’m doing just fine in life, not a victim, a success story. How many of you would pull yourself up from the bootstraps after your husband died in Iraq and work two jobs and raise two beautiful girls? Fighting for a little more on a contract and willing to go non union doesn’t mean I’m a victim, it means I have more guts than any of you needing your union to lift you up.
You understood this was a unioninzed business when you applied?
If you do not like the union, no one is stopping you from going to work at mega big retailer.
They are non union.
Let us know how good their benefits are.

Karma...

Ya I hear what you're saying. You think he union discriminates against part timers? We need to stand and say no
the union does for sure discriminate against part timers....different pay for full timers vs part timers...same work...part timers are ill represented and not taken seriously......part timers contract concerns flow thru full time officials and are not negotiated into the contract......say what you will about ft benefits for pt people...the fact is that pt turnover with the more dues and initiation fees support and makes possible the ft benefits and enormous pensions.....part timers make all these possible...a ft workforces would sink the teamsters

The Range

In too deep
New hire $13/h + an attendance bonus, making more than a 10 year employee. Superb job negotiating the best contract ever. I think all new drivers should get an attendance bonus and tenured full time drivers should not! It's only fair. UPS replacing its union workforce with higher paid scabs and the teamsters are 100% complacent (best case).