Snow flake moments

newfie

No worries. Now that Trump has banned the real media, you'll just have the Alternative Facts generators who will provide you your "facts".

All hail Der Annoying Orange.

why would he bother to speak with them? They clearly don't like him and try to create crap every day.

I think Sean should simply speak with one pool reporter every day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

....and we, in turn, should rely on this person's interpretation of what transpired during the briefing...

I will admit that I have not cared for Mr. Spicer from Day One. He is rude, curt and condescending-----must like his boss.

newfie

....and we, in turn, should rely on this person's interpretation of what transpired during the briefing...

I will admit that I have not cared for Mr. Spicer from Day One. He is rude, curt and condescending-----must like his boss.

pool reporter with camera is fine. Yes Its a strange concept in todays world but I would like the reporter reporting what was said not interpreting.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
why would he bother to speak with them? They clearly don't like him and try to create crap every day.

No concerns about a free press? Maybe Trump is constantly lying and we need to know the truth.

Nah, that couldn't be it. Authoritarians like their media weak and compliant, kind of like their followers.

You claim to love The Constitution, and you applaud while Trump wipes his butt with it.

Amazing.

P

pickup

No concerns about a free press? Maybe Trump is constantly lying and we need to know the truth.

Nah, that couldn't be it. Authoritarians like their media weak and compliant, kind of like their followers.

You claim to love The Constitution, and you applaud while Trump wipes his butt with it.

Amazing.

Can you point out a sect
No worries. Now that Trump has banned the real media, you'll just have the Alternative Facts generators who will provide you your "facts".

All hail Der Annoying Orange.

Seig Heil !

newfie

Amazing.

I'm sorry I don't understand , how can trump be wiping his butt with something Obama shredded and flushed years ago?

P

pickup

Oh my gawd, start the impeachment hearings. Trump is skipping the White House Press Dinner. The first amendment is being violated . Eeeek!

Saved you the trouble of posting , Mr. Fed ex.

You're welcome.