Snow flake moments

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer Reveals Who Was ‘Directly’ Behind Mike Flynn Phone Call Leaks

Former CIA analyst and retired U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer during a Wednesday appearance on Fox Business Network named several Obama administration officials he suspected were behind the leaks prompting former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s resignation.

"Risk and Reward" host Deirdre Bolton asked Shaffer whether he thought leaks from the Obama administration were "the problem."

"Absolutely," Shaffer answered, saying the Obama administration was "directly involved" with the leak.

Shaffer said the blame lay "squarely at the feet of" the former CIA director John Brennan, former director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper, and former deputy national security advisor Ben Rhodes.

"Someone is basically giving away information," he said.
In the real world Obama is long gone, on vacation and enjoying his retirement. But in whackadoo world he's still here, hiding behind every bush, lurking around every corner, plottin' and schemin'...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just fyi, if you really think that DC is a "cesspool" I'm guessing you've never been here. It's actually pretty nice for a small city, lots to see and do.

It will be fine

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Oh yeah I knew they were staying in DC at least until Sasha finishes school, I just thought it was funny that he's being accused of orchestrating all these nefarious behind the scenes deeds while he's actually kite-surfing in the Virgin Islands.

It will be fine

Oh yeah I knew they were staying in DC at least until Sasha finishes school, I just thought it was funny that he's being accused of orchestrating all these nefarious behind the scenes deeds while he's actually kite-surfing in the Virgin Islands.
Kite surfing is the perfect cover when you're really the head of a shadow government. Wake up sheeple.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Kite surfing is the perfect cover when you're really the head of a shadow government. Wake up sheeple.
IMG_0562.GIF

newfie

Well I can think of a couple of snowflakes that will be serving some hard time .

The Leakers Who Exposed Gen. Flynn’s Lie Committed Serious — and Wholly Justified — Felonies

18 § 798 of the U.S. Code:

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates … or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes … any classified information … obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

being in intelligence they are subject to lie detectors at any time?
test them all

Babagounj

Strength through joy

You are behind in your messiah sightings .
He came back early last week .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I can't keep up with all his goings on, it's a good thing you're here :)
It was all over the interweb , the private helicopter ride from the island to the private jet to get him & family back to DC to their house with the new private wall .

BrownArmy

Seems to me, Trump is the biggest snowflake of all.

He seems paranoid, unable to distinguish fact from fiction, reality from fantasy.

'Unfair!', he repeatedly cries, calling news organizations as 'dishonest' while uttering obvious lies.

Let's get real...I'm used to my President being a little more, ah, eloquent when he's trying to deceive me.

Trump has no poker-face.

He tells really boring and easily disproved lies.

Any question from the media that he deems 'unfair' is taken as a personal attack, whether it is or not.

It's hard to diagnose someone by remote viewing, but IMHO this guy is lighting the DSM up like a Christmas tree.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of Maxine Waters, she was on The Real yesterday.
They break for a commercial and say...."join us back on THE REAL" . The women said, "join us back on ....and Maxine yells out, "The View". Funnier than hell, what an ass!!