Snow flake moments

rod

Retired 22 years
Trump can now check off the Canadian Border Wall.

16602761_10154313934932337_3112148224331549321_n.jpg

I give Trump credit. The number of illegals trying to sneak into Canada is at an all time high. They just caught another large group of them trying to get from ND into Manitoba. He has them running scared.

upsgrunt

Oh good lord, I can't keep up with the shift and jive tonight bro.

Look, people made a huge deal out of his records. So the most obvious thing for him to do would be release them and put the rumors to an end. UNLESS, he has something to hide right?

Now apply that same logic to Trump.
Good talk.

That is the same point I made, plus the hypocrisy of the left, who suddenly find non-full disclosure repulsive and elusive.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Canada-U.S. Safe Third Country Agreement

Canada-U.S. Safe Third Country Agreement

The Safe Third Country Agreement between Canada and the United States (U.S.) is part of the U.S.–Canada Smart Border Action Plan.

Under the Agreement, refugee claimants are required to request refugee protection in the first safe country they arrive in, unless they qualify for an exception to the Agreement.

The Agreement helps both governments better manage access to the refugee system in each country for people crossing the Canada–U.S. land border. The two countries signed the Agreement on December 5, 2002, and it came into effect on December 29, 2004.

To date, the U.S. is the only country that is designated as a safe third country by Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

The Agreement does not apply to U.S. citizens or habitual residents of the U.S. who are not citizens of any country (“stateless persons”).

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
you need to have something to whine about . no one other then other snowflakes care
You are aware there is a study in Sweden at the moment that shows there is a direct correlation between use of the word 'snowflake' in a derogatory sense, and having a tiny penis. According to the study users of the word are asserting their masculinity in an attempt to draw attention away from their microscopic member.

Personally I love your insightful, razor witted posts, and I would really hate it if everytime the annoying liberals on this board saw one of your posts they were thinking 'boy, that guy must have absolutely tiny tool' Right Comrade........

newfie

it appears you have suddenly become quiet . while we are on the topic waiting for the day , how often do you think about my penis

is that the day you're waiting for ? pray tell why you made such a suggestive post revealing your innermost perversions?

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-14_18-11-26.png
    upload_2017-2-14_18-11-26.png
    297.7 KB · Views: 120

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
it appears you have suddenly become quiet . while we are on the topic waiting for the day , how often do you think about my penis

is that the day you're waiting for ? pray tell why you made such a suggestive post revealing your innermost perversions?

Speaking of penises, how about the dick in the White House. He won't be there long.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well I can think of a couple of snowflakes that will be serving some hard time .

The Leakers Who Exposed Gen. Flynn’s Lie Committed Serious — and Wholly Justified — Felonies

18 § 798 of the U.S. Code:

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates … or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes … any classified information … obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well I can think of a couple of snowflakes that will be serving some hard time .

The Leakers Who Exposed Gen. Flynn’s Lie Committed Serious — and Wholly Justified — Felonies

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates … or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes … any classified information … obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
"The officials leaking this information acted justifiably, despite the fact that they violated the law. That’s because the leaks revealed that a high government official, Gen. Flynn, blatantly lied to the public about a material matter — his conversations with Russian diplomats — and the public has the absolute right to know this.

This episode underscores a critical point: The mere fact that an act is illegal does not mean it is unjust or even deserving of punishment. Oftentimes, the most just acts are precisely the ones that the law prohibits."

Well said.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Good find Baba!

Leaks are illegal and hated by those in power (and their followers) precisely because political officials want to hide evidence of their own wrongdoing, and want to be able to lie to the public with impunity and without detection. That’s the same reason the rest of us should celebrate such illegal leaks and protect those who undertake them, often at great risk to their own interests, so that we can be informed about the real actions of those who wield the greatest power. That principle does not change based upon which political party controls the White House.

Glenn Greenwald always has something insightful to say.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer Reveals Who Was ‘Directly’ Behind Mike Flynn Phone Call Leaks

Former CIA analyst and retired U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer during a Wednesday appearance on Fox Business Network named several Obama administration officials he suspected were behind the leaks prompting former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s resignation.

"Risk and Reward" host Deirdre Bolton asked Shaffer whether he thought leaks from the Obama administration were "the problem."

"Absolutely," Shaffer answered, saying the Obama administration was "directly involved" with the leak.

Shaffer said the blame lay "squarely at the feet of" the former CIA director John Brennan, former director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper, and former deputy national security advisor Ben Rhodes.

"Someone is basically giving away information," he said.