SO at 251 meeting

anHOURover

You post pictures of people, but complain when I post yours.

And have the audacity, to ask @cheryl to restore you privileges....

when you still can't follow the basic rules of this forum.

You run the show in Philly.

Right.

-Bug-
The rat BUG!!
I post the facts and you cry to Cheryl and her pets to have the evidence of the Boston bully lying to the members REMOVED.
I POST THE FACTS
the Boston bully lied last contract to all of us.
Hopefully he's honest this time
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
I seriously doubt that DL or TDU would write the good things MT said in his introduction. Sean addressed that mistakes were mad in the past and intends to never make the same mistakes again. It's unfortunate that you are so pig headed that your behavior will make us regress in our goal for a good contract. I really hope your 623 sheep see you for what you really are.
@anHOURover gives us all a bad name even though we do not associate with him.

LeadBelly

Banned
I have evidence of you saying tdu runs 251.
You said the man behind the curtain calls all the shots. Would you like to change your statements?
FACT
Things don't stay the same forever. Everything with you has to be so cut and dry, yet as cryptic as you stole my bike. You hold everyone to standards that you won't accept. Obviously you are only half the man of Jumbo like they say.

LeadBelly

Banned
The rat BUG!!
I post the facts and you cry to Cheryl and her pets to have the evidence of the Boston bully lying to the members REMOVED.
I POST THE FACTS
the Boston bully lied last contract to all of us.
Hopefully he's honest this time
FACT

Actually it wasn't BUG, it was me. I didn't necessarily report them, I was asking if I was afforded the same arena to post pictures as you were my resources are far greater than yours are. I was just seeing what my room guys were to give it back to you ten fold.

anHOURover

Actually it wasn't BUG, it was me. I didn't necessarily report them, I was asking if I was afforded the same arena to post pictures as you were my resources are far greater than yours are. I was just seeing what my room guys were to give it back to you ten fold.
Did I prove to you that the Boston bully was in fact in 623 lying to the members?
Be honest. He already admitted that thins were not done properly in the past

anHOURover

Why does it have to be like that? Two unionists getting together for the greater good of the members, and you have to be critical. You are the problem.
I'm happy they got together.
I just want the crew of liars to let everyone in local 623 know that they are sorry for lying to us. It's that simple. Until then their action and words cannot be trusted
FACT

anHOURover

Things don't stay the same forever. Everything with you has to be so cut and dry, yet as cryptic as you stole my bike. You hold everyone to standards that you won't accept. Obviously you are only half the man of Jumbo like they say.
So you are now happy with the way tdu is running local 251?

LeadBelly

Banned
Did I prove to you that the Boston bully was in fact in 623 lying to the members?
Be honest. He already admitted that thins were not done properly in the past
Apparently from the pictures you posted on the cafe people werei indeed at your local union hall. If you had any common sense at all you would figure out the purpose of a private message, so as to not incur the moderators wrath.

LeadBelly

Banned
So you are now happy with the way tdu is running local 251?
I'm not in local 251, I like to see that they are working together on non partisan lines in order to secure a good contract. MT inviting Sean to speak is a good gesture, and I applaud that. I don't know
all those guys up there in that local. So I couldn't say either way.