SO at 251 meeting

LeadBelly

Banned
No but Sean was always afraid of the school yard bully. He mentions it in every speech.
No, you are mistaken. I know Sean and he's not the kind of guy who is easily intimidated. He's also smart and he knows there are always going to be guys like me who will take a kick to the head or two for him. Sean sees everything coming in slow motion. This is what makes him so good at the Game. He gets things out of us that only a good leader can. There are some of us loyal soldiers out there and I can tell with what he's got fear is not an option.

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I produce.
My local will be shot down again.
I'll put money on it
FACT
No offense, but you have produced nothing. If you jam up th next contract and I don't get a raise for five years then so be it. It won't be me that hates you and your local, it'll be everywhere and everyone else. I'll be good making $36.29 for a while.

LeadBelly

Banned
No but Sean was always afraid of the school yard bully. He mentions it in every speech.
And you have that one wrong. He is like me, in that he would fight that bully even if he knew he would lose. I fought many in my day even if I knew I'd get beat. When you have nothing to lose you don't care. I'm willing to bet he was the same way. If you beat me and I died back then, whatever.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother I'm just treating you as you have treated others for years !!
Now you are teaming up with the guys who steal finds from the local for "education"
Way to go numb nuts !!
FACT
Linear, I'm not going to explain what that means. But you are linear.

10 Pt

Everything I post is a fact
Enjoy it while it lasts. At this rate you won't be posting much shortly.
The ban will give you time to find your bike. Hope it's union made.

BTW: I thought that you were going to be civil to other posters on here even if they didn't agree with you. Can't you keep your word?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

BTW: I thought that you were going to be civil to other posters on here even if they didn't agree with you. Can't you keep your word?
He told on me :(

anHOURover

brother the rats on here can report the all they want! ill use my other names and i wont be punished in the corner! i am civil i just hate being lied to

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
brother the rats on here can report the all they want! ill use my other names and i wont be punished in the corner! i am civil i just hate being lied to
Really? Think about what you proclaim here. Please you must follow the same rules that everyone else does. That's what is required in an honor system based forum.

anHOURover

Really? Think about what you proclaim here. Please you must follow the same rules that everyone else does. That's what is required in an honor system based forum.
cheryl i have asked you numerous times to please take me off punishment. I've lost my bike and been thrown in the corner for months
how much more can you do to me?
you ignore me everytime i bring it up
i guess i am left with no other option but to use my other names
thanks for not helping me and not giving me a chance

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
cheryl i have asked you numerous times to please take me off punishment. I've lost my bike and been thrown in the corner for months
how much more can you do to me?
you ignore me everytime i bring it up
i guess i am left with no other option but to use my other names
thanks for not helping me and not giving me a chance
I don't know you. I am not involved in your union whatever. All I ask is that if you choose to use this forum you respect our honor system.