SO at 251 meeting

LeadBelly

Banned
In keeping on topic of Sean, I'll share with you another example of his character. We had a guest speaker who was a prominent boxer (G "Tiger" B) a few years ago. Always a hard worker. He had a terrible accident a few years back that caused him to be paralyze from the chest down. This man still works 80 hours a week as his main business is as a real estate broker. He was describing his goal was to raise money to help people with spinal injuries buy offering the same services of a specialized medical facility but far less costly. So as Tiger was speaking about this fundraiser, Sean without hesitation donated $2500 to his cause. I'm sure someone will try and respond with some negativity, but I thought it was worth the mention.
Sean is the real deal.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
You are just posting to improve your rating
FACT

I give 2 craps about my rating. You just need a reality check. Dude.....you need serious help. Take your VA benefits and check out the mental facilities since you haven't even bothered to find out what is in the TEAMCARE plan.

anHOURover

I give 2 craps about my rating. You just need a reality check. Dude.....you need serious help. Take your VA benefits and check out the mental facilities since you haven't even bothered to find out what is in the TEAMCARE plan.
THE TEAMCARE PLAN IS CRAP! MY VA BENEFITS ARE FAR SUPERIOR FACT

10 Pt

THE TEAMCARE PLAN IS CRAP! MY VA BENEFITS ARE FAR SUPERIOR FACT
My father in law was a vet and he paid a lot more for prescriptions than I do (more than double) so I dispute your blanket condemnation of TeamCare.
It's better in some areas than our old plan and lesser in value in others. Did you think we're going to be paying $0.00 for prescriptions forever? I stand in the Rx pick up line beside people with factory jobs and they pay more than double what I pay and they make half as much on the hour.
You sound like a three yr old who needs a spanking.
Be thankful guy...It could be a lot worse.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My father in law was a vet and he paid a lot more for prescriptions than I do (more than double) so I dispute your blanket condemnation of TeamCare.
It's better in some areas than our old plan and lesser in value in others. Did you think we're going to be paying $0.00 for prescriptions forever? I stand in the Rx pick up line beside people with factory jobs and they pay more than double what I pay and they make half as much on the hour.
You sound like a three yr old who needs a spanking.
Be thankful guy...It could be a lot worse.
Did someone say he needs a spanking?:cool_dog:

10 Pt

@anHOURover , how do you think people on the outside of UPS view this mentality? They'd love to have our benefits.
The issue we should be still upset about is the dishonest way the last CBA was handled (in some areas)and focus on transparency this time around.
Honesty is the most valued issue when people are voting on their futures.