SO at 251 meeting

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I already publicly stated that I will respect the honor system.
Okie dokie. Then you have publicly stated that you will remain in the mod queue, until I ban you from continuing to post pics etc while being in the mod queue. I provide an equal opportunity free speech forum for everyone that follows the rules here. Choosing to comply with those rules is now your publicly proclaimed choice.

10 Pt

Okie dokie. Then you have publicly stated that you will remain in the mod queue, until I ban you from continuing to post pics etc while being in the mod queue. I provide an equal opportunity free speech forum for everyone that follows the rules here. Choosing to comply with those rules is now your publicly proclaimed choice.
FACT

10 Pt

I already publicly stated that I will respect the honor system.
Looks like your bike didn't get stolen..

IMG_20170502_015318.jpg

It got repossessed.

BTW: Being lied to by whom? Not the posters on here. Don't take it out on others who don't blame you and who got their Healthcare plan bettered. Yes, bettered. We lost some and they gained some. Good for them. But respect is a 2 way street fyi.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The rat BUG!!

Really ?

Actually it wasn't BUG, it was me. I didn't necessarily report them, I was asking if I was afforded the same arena to post pictures as you were

@anHOURover

If you want to see the definition of a real Teamster ?

@LeadBelly2.0.... is it.

You have zero credibility. There is nothing about you that is legitimate.

Everything I post is a fact

Things you post, are somewhat demented.

Quit begging

Makes you look even weaker

After 2 different "situations" involving the disrespect of female Union members ?

:biggrin:

-Bug-

anHOURover

Really ?

@anHOURover

If you want to see the definition of a real Teamster ?

@LeadBelly2.0.... is it.

Things you post, are somewhat demented.

After 2 different "situations" involving the disrespect of female Union members ?

:biggrin:

-Bug-
BUG you post no facts
i did not disrespect anyone
all charges turned out to be bogus
the one female was management
the other female was a non union security guard
YOU POST LIES BUG
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
BUG you post no facts
i did not disrespect anyone
all charges turned out to be bogus
the one female was management
the other female was a non union security guard
YOU POST LIES BUG
FACT
Seems like a trend with you. Dahmer didn't like women either.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
first of all you are lying
second of all i have pictures of the boston bully which i will post and it proves my case
get the facts straight because all i do is post
FACTS
FACT

fact
fakt/
noun
  1. a thing that is indisputably the case.
    "the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"
    synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More

You don't even use it correctly. You should use the term "OPINION" everytime you want to hit "FACT". The fact that you capitalize it everytime does not make it true.

anHOURover

fact
fakt/
noun
  1. a thing that is indisputably the case.
    "the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"
    synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More

You don't even use it correctly. You should use the term "OPINION" everytime you want to hit "FACT". The fact that you capitalize it everytime does not make it true.
You are just posting to improve your rating
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In keeping on topic of Sean, I'll share with you another example of his character. We had a guest speaker who was a prominent boxer (G "Tiger" B) a few years ago. Always a hard worker. He had a terrible accident a few years back that caused him to be paralyze from the chest down. This man still works 80 hours a week as his main business is as a real estate broker. He was describing his goal was to raise money to help people with spinal injuries buy offering the same services of a specialized medical facility but far less costly. So as Tiger was speaking about this fundraiser, Sean without hesitation donated $2500 to his cause. I'm sure someone will try and respond with some negativity, but I thought it was worth the mention.