So... what happens when you get back from vacation?

ixtab

Rookies!
IMG_4541.JPG

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I have a couple stops where one of the choices is 'woman' and a another stop where one is 'man' those are the ones I select everytime

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have a couple stops where one of the choices is 'woman' and a another stop where one is 'man' those are the ones I select everytime
Back in the days when we recorded on paper we had to write DR for driver release and then record where we left the parcel. MC for met customer and later on Man, woman , girl etc.
Had a driver follow up one day, signed for by a Dr. McMan. People in DIC didn't have a clue.

ol'browneye

Yep. We have a young road runner that must just throw the packages down, look at the name on the name tag and run. I get a lot of first names like Mel, Josh and CC.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Yep. We have a young road runner that must just throw the packages down, look at the name on the name tag and run. I get a lot of first names like Mel, Josh and CC.

I use first names a lot as the receiver is on the phone. I point to their name tag and give them a thumbs up as I punch that name in. I personally think that is much more professional than interrupting their call with a customer.