So....

STFXG

I don't think anyone at ground is bitching. Just taking jabs at all these express employees with their superiority complexes.

But I'd be upset too if I'd been worked by boss man Fred all these years and once I started getting old and slow he put me out to pasture... I'd be angry. Question is how long does he let you graze out in the fields before he finally puts you down?

StuffItFred

I don't think anyone at ground is bitching. Just taking jabs at all these express employees with their superiority complexes.

But I'd be upset too if I'd been worked by boss man Fred all these years and once I started getting old and slow he put me out to pasture... I'd be angry. Question is how long does he let you graze out in the fields before he finally puts you down?

I will let you answer that question in 20yrs after he used you and tossed you out like trash.

DontThrowPackages

You are a sucker then. FedEx doesn't pay your bill! Some people just dont get it. Your costing yourself money for what? to be fired or downsized soon.

As for a early close? i send dispatch a message. Im not going to make that close time, "you'd be wise to call the customer and have it changed." If they say no then I just get there when I get there. If the customer is pissed I just give them the number to dispatch and tell them the dispatchers name. hahaha Then I say you need to talk to his/her boss.

Owe and as for STFXG suck on this sucker you sucker. I bet you buy your own maps and cleaning supplies for your truck? Although any expenses like that can be tax write offs
Dispatch gets pissed when you give out the number LOL.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Whatever helps you sleep at night.t. Filet mignon? Really? Please tell me you are a female... I mean a good ribeye would be a Good analogy. I'd even take a tbone.

But with the hours you're facing you'll be eating chuck steaks until you retire...
Don't worry about me, champ...I'll be just fine. I've been seriously considering downgrading to part time anyway (I have to ease into retirement ya see) so perhaps they'll just do it for me. My wife has a great job and we've managed our money quite well over the years. My concern is for my fellow FedExers (something you couldn't possibly have any concept of)
I certainly don't want to formulate my opinion of Ground guys based on little trolls such as yourself. I'm sure most of them are good, hard workers who have better things to do than come on here and try to get under the skin of Expressers who have every reason to be less than overjoyed over what has become of the company they've given so much to (again, I wouldn't expect your 12-year old mind to understand) As has been mentioned, don't get too smug, as your day is just down the road. As the saying goes "if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you"

I can't wait for the troll's witty retort

Pottsburg

Love giving out Dispatches number. Its a little curve ball for them every once in a while. Teaches them not to be such asses when they answer the phone