Sooooo how did you guys do it?

making around 110 a week working at ups starting at what seems like a different time everyday. everyone i talk to is already looking for a new job or thinking of just quitting. ups sounded great before i joined the people at HR are great at selling it but once you are actually working and not making any money how do they manage to keep people?

btw thats exactly how HR was selling it. you get great benefits! paid vacation/holidays some of our workers are getting paid 30 dollars an hour lol. what they didnt say was that it takes over 3 months just to get in the union and you dont get anything untill after a year of working while making 120 a week and those guys making 30 dollars an hour have been working for over 20 years.

Nike

Work two jobs, not sure if you're initially talking about local sort or preload or some other sort lol, but ask if you can work multiple sorts. People call in so much that there are usually spots to be filled each shift.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
2017-11-03-20-25-14-.jpg
making around 110 a week working at ups starting at what seems like a different time everyday. everyone i talk to is already looking for a new job or thinking of just quitting. ups sounded great before i joined the people at HR are great at selling it but once you are actually working and not making any money how do they manage to keep people?
$110 a week. That's rough. @MyTripisCut spends more than that on cigars!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
so for a part time job that pays 10.50 an hour and has the union taking out 50 every check they expect workers to pretty much be on demand during the season? UPS sounds like a great place.
some people do it for the benefits which are basically free when you get them