SSD's (PVD's) implemented 6-7 weeks from Christmas. New contract already ignored?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Simple mistake and the insults come?

I don't even remember that first one. Enough to buy a piece of gum each hour so it went unnoticed.
$.33 x 40hrs x 52 weeks x 25 years = $17,160

That's a lot of gum, without even figuring in OT at time and a half?

You should consider listening and watching a little more and talking a lot less.

Thebrownblob

Funny how the company was quick to adhere to that language, but properly staff in a 60 day window, for saturdays and boom, whole locals being forced.
Again, the language is pretty clear I don’t see how anyone could get any discipline that would stick. Management can tell you anything they want if they can manipulate you to believe it.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Interesting. My local just passed this out a few weeks back.
View attachment 454809
They can't 05 us unless they ask. Not saying this applies to you. We're you on the 9.5 list?
This is my arguement. As they are switching pay codes after the fact. Weve been told our local will not grieve the pay code changes. I reminded them, theyll grieve anything a member instructs them to grieve.

Our biggest problem is the old stews just cant get over, "you gotta call if your done to get your 8". I just simply ask, show me the article that languge falls under.

If both parties dont knock it off, then labor charges with the state should shake up some boots. Time card tampering is illegal

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
They can't 05 us unless they ask. Not saying this applies to you. We're you on the 9.5 list?
We've been coded 05 in our building since sometime around Memorial Day. Lots of bitching from the old guys this peak so far but not a single grievance filed by them.

They want to complain but also not put a target on their backs.

JL 0513

Our DIADs have always been 05 by default. Used to be able to change it on 5 but on DIAD 6, the field is disabled. You want 8, you have to stick around.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Our DIADs have always been 05 by default. Used to be able to change it on 5 but on DIAD 6, the field is disabled. You want 8, you have to stick around.
Are you saying you should be able to clock out before you did 8 hours of work but still be paid for 8 hours worth? I’m confused.

Pullman Brown

Seriously, grow a pair fellows! Nobody in my building lost their job for calling out for FOUR YEARS of forced Saturday under weaker language in the previous contract! This present contract language is so much better! Get new BA!

Brownwind

Seriously, grow a pair fellows! Nobody in my building lost their job for calling out for FOUR YEARS of forced Saturday under weaker language in the previous contract! This present contract language is so much better! Get new BA!
Work if you want. Stay home if you want. No one cares.
Do what is best for you. If you want to cash in cash in. If you want to stay home it’s your choice. The only ones who don’t have a choice is the newbie. They knew what they were signing up for. This is an overtime job. Always has always will be.