Staying cool

chrootz

Stay good hydrated, I work as unload as inside the building pretty damn hot combine all the trucks absorbed hot temperature while unloads all the pkgs into sliders to the conveyor belt and I determined try different moisture wicking tshirts. I tested few brands of moisture wicking tshirt I.E. under armour, DRI-STAR, DRI-FIT, CoolMax, and C9 etc.

My favorite is DRI-STAR moisture wicking tshirt from WalMart (Training-FIT Performance Tee) Starter Big Men's Short Sleeve Heather Wicking Tee: Men's Big & Tall : Walmart.com and The CoolMax Extreme tshirt from Coolmax clothing for less. Performance moisture wicking apparel (Look like cotton but not).

I sweat like pigs when inside building and the trucks under hot temperature absorbed. The Starter using DRI-STAR moisture wicking material really worked dry fast and keep me cool except I love about CoolMax Extreme - This wicking kickass big time when the sweat build up and it started real FREEZE to death. I mean felt like body build up the ICE but not and actual it just function wicking and release cause more COLD affect on your skins. They really excellent!

bunch other brands like under amour or C9, They are OK and took a while to dry up at least 10 minutes and I guess because of little thick. I must warn you these C9, and under armour gave me heat rash.

PS. Forgive my english grammars sucks, It is not my primary language and I am deaf guy using America Sign Language as primary language. :happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Stay good hydrated, I work as unload as inside the building pretty damn hot combine all the trucks absorbed hot temperature while unloads all the pkgs into sliders to the conveyor belt and I determined try different moisture wicking tshirts. I tested few brands of moisture wicking tshirt I.E. under armour, DRI-STAR, DRI-FIT, CoolMax, and C9 etc.

My favorite is DRI-STAR moisture wicking tshirt from WalMart (Training-FIT Performance Tee) Starter Big Men's Short Sleeve Heather Wicking Tee: Men's Big & Tall : Walmart.com and The CoolMax Extreme tshirt from Coolmax clothing for less. Performance moisture wicking apparel (Look like cotton but not).

I sweat like pigs when inside building and the trucks under hot temperature absorbed. The Starter using DRI-STAR moisture wicking material really worked dry fast and keep me cool except I love about CoolMax Extreme - This wicking kickass big time when the sweat build up and it started real FREEZE to death. I mean felt like body build up the ICE but not and actual it just function wicking and release cause more COLD affect on your skins. They really excellent!

bunch other brands like under amour or C9, They are OK and took a while to dry up at least 10 minutes and I guess because of little thick. I must warn you these C9, and under armour gave me heat rash.

PS. Forgive my english grammars sucks, It is not my primary language and I am deaf guy using America Sign Language as primary language. :happy-very:

Sorry for the derailing of thread.

Please, I ask out of respect and with purpose of awareness...

Adaptive technology is an important part of culture and the more it is understood by our population the more it becomes mainstream.

When I get exhausted and words become word soup; I use a writescribe pen to translate notes to my computer.

If you don't mind, please explain how you communicate at work and what your challenges are at UPS.
I write this with respect.
AJ

iruhnman630

You are forgiven for any and all headaches we incur trying to decipher your posts. No worries. Keep posting, we'll figure it out.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
For me a tank top under my browns , 2 gallon water jug and a lunch box that is made out of hard plastic they stay cold a whole lot longer then those vinyl made lunch boxes

You can see all that in this picture
c5c8b605.jpg

My t shirt of choice -
tall_tees_pro_5_white_wife_beater_shirts_close.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Is there ever a problem with package contents melting?

That is difficult to answer since we never get to see pkg contents. :happy-very: One of my customers asked me yesterday about a shipment of bees that he has coming next week. I suggested that he go pick them up at the center because it's hard to say when I would get to his house.