Stealing from boxes

lovemyupser

One thing I hate most is someone stealing things from packages.

My 80 year old neighbors came to my door in a panic today. They had a new bed delivered from sleep number via ups. One of the boxes should have had the sheets and bedspread in it.

To their surprise when they opened the box they found 10 iPhone 6 boxes empty. They were scared they would be charged.

So they brought the box over and I called my husbands center manager and meeting with him after drivers leave tomorrow.

What the heck is wrong with people these days? Is stealing some phones worth going to jail or having a record.
1471573570082643312872.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

My 80 year old neighbors came to my door in a panic today. They had a new bed delivered from sleep number via ups. One of the boxes should have had the sheets and bedspread in it.

To their surprise when they opened the box they found 10 iPhone 6 boxes empty. They were scared they would be charged.

So they brought the box over and I called my husbands center manager and meeting with him after drivers leave tomorrow.

What the heck is wrong with people these days? Is stealing some phones worth going to jail or having a record. View attachment 93196
For the part timer who makes $10 an hour. Yeah they don't care. That's a few months worth of wages.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

What the heck is wrong with people these days? Is stealing some phones worth going to jail or having a record. View attachment 93196
Did you post this from your new iPhone

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You know they can track iPhones

Don't you?