Stealing from boxes

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Have the driver contact the center manager, let them deal with it. The boxes have every serial number tied with the IMEI number on them. One connection to the internet and these things turn into paperweights. From that point you can only use them outside the US. Google blacklisted iPhones to get more information.

d-rek357

I had a customer show me that their medical supplies box was opened and re-taped(obviously I might add) and 4 empty iPhone boxes were inside just last week. I gave them the 800 number and went about my day. This must be a thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a customer show me that their medical supplies box was opened and re-taped(obviously I might add) and 4 empty iPhone boxes were inside just last week. I gave them the 800 number and went about my day. This must be a thing.

I would have also given them the local number and a supervisors name.

upschuck

I would have also given them the local number and a supervisors name.
I never give out the local numbers. They will get the message if they call 800#; otherwise, every concern, pu request, or any other concern, they would have, they'd call the local number, rather then the 800#, which is what we pay them(800#) to do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I never give out the local numbers. They will get the message if they call 800#; otherwise, every concern, pu request, or any other concern, they would have, they'd call the local number, rather then the 800#, which is what we pay them(800#) to do.

If it something that I feel can/should best be handled "in house" I give the local number; otherwise it is the toll free.

upschuck

If it something that I feel can/should best be handled "in house" I give the local number; otherwise it is the toll free.
If it is something I feel that needs to be dealt with in house, I'll make the call, customers can be a real pain, calling for delivery times, and every little thing.