Step Pay Spread Sheet

Godzilla55

Whomever has a copy of the step pay with all the markets, can you post a photo of it? My managers can’t find one. Looking to relocate. Thanks.

McFeely

Huge Member
60E38E46-70E2-47D2-A06A-13F7BF519180.jpeg

McFeely

Huge Member
How do you interpret this?

First you have to know your market level (Base, B1, etc).

CSAs are the C1 pay. Couriers are C2. Swings are C3. Then from there you find what step you’re on.

For instance, I’m a courier in a B1 market. I’m on step 5 (which sadly does not equal the number of years I have).

McFeely

Huge Member
How do you determine your market?

If nobody at your station can tell you, see if you can find your pay in one of the boxes. Go from there.

I assume you’re in Massachusetts but I don’t know what markets Boston has vs. other areas in the state.

I’m in B1 which is totally underpaid for the cost of living out here.

Quite liking it my friend. No listening to lying managers, no ridiculous speeches about how great the company is.

I thought things were bad when I left but from what I read here now it‘s a whole new world of bad.
Same thing is going on at Brown. Prophets keep going up in the workforce keeps getting beaten down

fatboy33

Whomever has a copy of the step pay with all the markets, can you post a photo of it? My managers can’t find one. Looking to relocate. Thanks.
Why do you need that for? Did Dano say we've earned a raise this October? I just assumed he was going to hand out a bonus like last year, at most....

zeev

They make more money when fuel goes up. Their fuel surcharge is another racket that most customers are ignorant to.
Yes that’s true but FedEx needs an excuse for no step increase actually they don’t need an excuse how else do you have 25 years seniority not topped out.