Stop Thinking Only About Ourselves! WTF?

floridays

Thanks for the lesson about Georgia, now answer my question:

Is Georgia more fiscally sound than Massachusetts?

Take your time answering.
Response to @BrownArmy's post and the question offered.

Answer:
Yes, Georgia is in better fiscal shape than Massachusetts.
Take your time reading this buster.

State Fiscal Rankings
Download the full paper, Massachusetts appears 95 times, do a find search and you can see every instance.
Didn't take so long to find the answer.

From Mercatus Center at George Mason University.

Last edited:

floridays

Why should I?
You think I am going to stop what I'm doing and investigate something I don't care about.
Just how :censored2:ing self-centered are you?
You want to know, look it up yourself!
I gave you an assist, it was my pleasure to do so. He will not read it, so be it. He asked I delivered and enjoyed doing it.
Take care old rat:thumbup1:.

Please direct him to the response if you feel inclined, we are on forced mutual ignore.

floridays

Great, I won't have to argue with you about the fact that Taxachusetts is killing Georgia in every metric.

I don't have to look it up.

Cheers.
Again, to @BrownArmy
Your post:
Great, I won't have to argue with you about the fact that Taxachusetts is killing Georgia in every metric.

You're wrong,
Read the report. It's a product of Academie, the educated bunch, not us rubes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Response to @BrownArmy's post and the question offered.

Answer:
Yes, Georgia is in better fiscal shape than Massachusetts.
Take your time reading this buster.

State Fiscal Rankings
Download the full paper, Massachusetts appears 95 times, do a find search and you can see every instance.
Didn't take so long to find the answer.

From Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
I'm sure @BrownArmy appreciates you doing his work for him.
I'm also sure he will deny the results.
Georgia is 18th and Taxachusetts is 47th.

norcross-fiscal-rankings-map-mercatus-v1_copy_0.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You have a very bad perception of rural America. Those farmers can be wealthy, so can the residents of those areas.

I’ve seen a lot of wealthy folk out in the rural areas. That’s where I’d want to be if I had the money to build my own house.
Those wealthy farmers in rural Wisconsin are hiring undocumented workers. Pay a fair wage to a US citizen and their wealth plummets.

Damn farmers have it made. They get paid when it rains too much, doesn't rain enough, deer eat their crops, etc..... Time to stop the farmer welfare.

El Correcto

god is dead
It is funny. That a liberal democrat who doesn’t hide being a liberal democrat but embraces it in a statewide election comes that close to being a senator from Texas...?

Laugh if you will, but that’s a big electoral count that could tilt into the blue column in coming presidential elections.
Honestly didn’t surprise me. Mainstream media hyped him to no end, yard signs and bumper stickers everywhere. People were excited to vote for the guy, he was a smooth salesmen and ran a very expensive campaign over 20m more than Cruz.

Still lost.

floridays

I’d be interested to hear how you think it came to be.
It was for the determination of the population in assigning the number of members of each states representation in the House of Representatives. The northern states foisted it on the southern states, you see, they didn't want each slave to be counted as a full person therefore increasing the population and representation in the House. There's your history lesson for the day. I guess you were napping the day that was covered in American history class or possibly you weren't taught the truth.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
It was for the determination of the population in assigning the number of members of each states representation in the House of Representatives. The northern states foisted it on the southern states, you see, they didn't want each slave to be counted as a full person therefore increasing the population and representation in the House. There's your history lesson for the day. I guess you were napping the day that was covered in American history class or possibly you weren't taught the truth.
Nope. I was well aware.

Now if you want to be honest about it, it was the only time slave owners wanted slaves considered anything but property.

But you’d rather leave that part out. I understand. You hate being black.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nope. I was well aware.

Now if you want to be honest about it, it was the only time slave owners wanted slaves considered anything but property.

Between the two of you, you get it totally correct.

The modern equivalent is the route owners in FedEx Ground.

floridays

Nope. I was well aware.

If you knew the truth, Why did you question my assertion? Were you giving me the opportunity to teach a lesson?
I can't make a determination on the second part of your post because I cannot get into the slave owner's individual heads. Since they come from the human gene pool I can assume there is truth pertaining to some, And I can also assume that some loved their's. I assume you love your house, your "property" and would do nothing affirmatively against it. To do so would be harming your own interest. I can assume some slave owners treated their "property" in the same manner.