Strike Authorization Vote

542thruNthru

Walk around your work area. Ask opinions about the union. Most in my area are not good. The problem is that their opinions a backed by facts.

I drop the kids off at school and come to work a hour early everyday. I talk to members all the time. Is everyone 100% happy with my local? No, but only a small % hate them. Right now your local is not the point. The contract is not decided by your elected officials. It's decided by the members. Sounds like you tried once and failed so now you want to give up. Me I'll keep getting back on the horse.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
And they cry that the stop count is too high, they don't make enough money but they are punched out by 5:30
Or won’t man up and go on the 9.5 list...if 10 guys all got on the list together. What the friend is ups going to do??? Nothing..., the same thing if only one driver got on the list... nothing!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And they cry that the stop count is too high, they don't make enough money but they are punched out by 5:30
they are the same guys that get mad as hell in the morning,tell management they will be out until midnite with missed pieces yada yada yet still manage to punch out by 1745 at the latest

ManInBrown

These are the same drivers who you roll up on at lunch if you park in the same lot, and they’re in the back setting up the truck stop for stop. Someone like that cannot be helped. They are a lost cause.