Strike Authorization Vote

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
At least my paper airplane wasn't a wasted effort in a sea of votes that are meaningless. The union tough guys have people like you thinking it matters and there's a chance of a strike. This contract is already settled and the IBT/UPS will soon begin trolling the "it's a good contract" line. I fully expect our local union to soon be outside guard shacks touting another sub par contract as a good one.
Do you hate your life? Do you ever smile? Dude, try having sex with a live female wom
It would have taken him less time to go online and vote than it did for him to make a crappy paper airplane.
lol!! And complain about it 45 times on an intraweb social media page for UPS workers!

El Correcto

god is dead
One worry many newbies might have is loss of income. Young families, mortgages,car payments. Remember the strike fund last time. Non-existent
I got bills to pay, I don’t care if I damage my credit or end up having to camp on the strike line after getting evicted. I can recover from that, I’m still young. I’m willing to go through it for a good contract, no concessions and a bigger piece of UPS’s pie.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I got bills to pay, I don’t care if I damage my credit or end up having to camp on the strike line after getting evicted. I can recover from that, I’m still young. I’m willing to go through it for a good contract, no concessions and a bigger piece of UPS’s pie.
Smart man right there! Thank you!

Returntosender

How about September ? LOL
Strike won’t go into September. if we strike?

If Uber frieght was smart they would, roll out their delivery service right before our contract expires. Uber frieght will pick some of the volume waiting to be delivered if a strike happens. Like ups driver learn on the go

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Strike won’t go into September. if we strike?

If Uber frieght was smart they would, roll out their delivery service right before our contract expires. Uber frieght will pick some of the volume waiting to be delivered if a strike happens. Like ups driver learn on the go
I know it will not go into September the vacation thing is insurance and some posturing the same as our strike authorization vote. As a side comment I remember being a lot further along by this time last contract negotiations. I remember going to a rally @ 623 were Hoffa and Hall told us things...... "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
upload_2018-5-24_10-16-56.jpeg

ski or die

Ski or Die
I know it will not go into September the vacation thing is insurance and some posturing the same as our strike authorization vote. As a side comment I remember being a lot further along by this time last contract negotiations. I remember going to a rally @ 623 were Hoffa and hall told us things...... "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"
Also said we will not pay one penny more for insurance. I'm retired, was only paying $50 per month. Now its $150 per month. Guess its not a penny more, just 3 times as much.