Strike called off! Contract agreed to by June 30th!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Some bs analysts thinking he can predict outcomes and then come up with an excuse on why his theory wasn’t correct.
Manipulative internet newsletters.

oldngray

nowhere special
Karnak.jpg

allahuakbar

She/Her
In all honesty they could probably just raise the insider wage aswell as give a decent pay upgrade to drivers and the contract would probably pass. Im not really worried about PVDs and 22.4. Just give me my 40 hours and $50 by the end of the contract and im voting yes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In all honesty they could probably just raise the insider wage aswell as give a decent pay upgrade to drivers and the contract would probably pass. Im not really worried about PVDs and 22.4. Just give me my 40 hours and $50 by the end of the contract and im voting yes.
22.4 and PVDs erode the union. Eventually the union will fold, but you got yours. The company loves your kind of thinking, can’t see beyond your own paycheck.

Angler87!

This analyst is saying a contract will be agreed too by June 30th and says there is no chance of a strike. Who thinks this article will age well or not so well? We will know by the end of June!

What you be generous enough to tell me how when and where I vote for the contract ? I was told a while back by a union Stewart briefly that I’d get a ballot handed to me at my center or mid I don’t they will have it on the ups teamsters app it that true?

JustDeliverIt

What you be generous enough to tell me how when and where I vote for the contract ? I was told a while back by a union Stewart briefly that I’d get a ballot handed to me at my center or mid I don’t they will have it on the ups teamsters app it that true?

I’ve always gotten a paper ballot mailed to me. Now they give you a code on it and you can go online and vote. Takes 2 seconds.

Never been given a ballot at work but maybe if you’re at a smaller center. Have to ask at your building.