Strike called off! Contract agreed to by June 30th!

AKCoverMan

Some bs analysts thinking he can predict outcomes and then come up with an excuse on why his theory wasn’t correct.
Manipulative internet newsletters.
Go on any financial news site and everyday “industry analysts“ are quoted in articles about why the market is about to crash, or about to rocket up, or is going to go sideways. Often yu can find these articles side by side on the same day.

The goal of the author is not to be right but to be read.

Mlody

I live in jersey and 40$ ain't sht. Average property tax is 13k a year. Give men50$ and we can start the neg. I go to Costco I spend 400 on a family of 4. Anything over 5 hours ot triple pay.

Kind get the feeling as if we, as employees, aren’t the final decider if this contract gets passed or not. Are we just along for the ride, getting played by both sides?
We can go back and forth about PVD drivers and how it's a violation of the contract.
But honestly they know how much work you are dispatched with.
My biggest issue is you will give away too much work to the scabs and a company wants to screw people out of their 8-hour guarantee.

But the members not help themselves.

brett636

What you be generous enough to tell me how when and where I vote for the contract ? I was told a while back by a union Stewart briefly that I’d get a ballot handed to me at my center or mid I don’t they will have it on the ups teamsters app it that true?
The ballot to vote for or against a tentative agreement will be mailed to you. If a strike vote occurs it’s my understanding you will have to go to your local union hall to vote for or against a potential strike.

ManInBrown

I live in jersey and 40$ ain't sht. Average property tax is 13k a year. Give men50$ and we can start the neg. I go to Costco I spend 400 on a family of 4. Anything over 5 hours ot triple pay.
Bingo. NJ here also. What we make gets you a cardboard box in a nice alley, meanwhile the feeder driver living in Arkansas is the richest person in the state.