Strike Vote

Thebrownblob

Well hopefully they will and the chopping block comes after this ratification. No one is ever held accountable here. There are people at my center that will take packages for a ride get fired 3-4 times for it and back in 2 weeks. They get paid for a job that they dont want to do.. lol
It could be just as much that your labor manager is lazy and doesn’t want to take it to a panel. Our job is to represent. Sometimes the company is just really bad at their job.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
It could be just as much that your labor manager is lazy and doesn’t want to take it to a panel. Our job is to represent. Sometimes the company is just really bad at their job.
Got no argument from me on that one. Enjoy your weekend you guys have a good 4th and again thanks

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well hopefully they will and the chopping block comes after this ratification. No one is ever held accountable here. There are people at my center that will take packages for a ride get fired 3-4 times for it and back in 2 weeks. They get paid for a job that they dont want to do.
Have you ever considered putting your letter in for management?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well hopefully they will and the chopping block comes after this ratification. No one is ever held accountable here. There are people at my center that will take packages for a ride get fired 3-4 times for it and back in 2 weeks.
Tell me again how bad your stewards are?

anonymous23456

These two groups have been following BigUnionGuy.

The Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, or SAG-AFTRA, and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers late Friday agreed to extend their contracts for a week to midnight on July 12 as talks continue. “The parties will continue to negotiate under a mutually agreed upon media blackout,” the parties said in a joint statement.

The Writers Guild of America has been striking for more than eight weeks. If it was joined on strike by film and television actors, it would represent a complete shutdown for Hollywood.

“We believe this is a potential body blow for content getting moved out into 2024 as the strikes threaten streaming content and the hearts and lungs of Hollywood,” Ives said. “If the writers strike goes past Labor Day weekend this becomes a code red. Netflix and Apple among many others watching this carefully.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have been on strike as a moviegoer with :censored2:ty movies for the last 10 years!

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Tell me again how bad your stewards are?
They are bad…there I said it. Helping dirtbags keep their “job” isn’t proof of how good and professional they are. Does the center manager have a say on issuing termination letters? Or whether or not the center manager will pursue a termination? that guy likes to play god.

How many people did you represent that took packages for a ride and kept their job? Were any threepeat offenders that kept their job? Any of those cases where they deliberately left them on the belt, because they didn’t want to do the job they were being paid to do? It had nothing to do with safety either. Does that sound like a Fair days of pay for a fair days of work? Does it sound like “im doing my best”…..

Thebrownblob

They are bad…there I said it. Helping dirtbags keep their “job” isn’t proof of how good and professional they are. Does the center manager have a say on issuing termination letters? Or whether or not the center manager will pursue a termination? that guy likes to play god.

How many people did you represent that took packages for a ride and kept their job? Were any threepeat offenders that kept their job? Any of those cases where they deliberately left them on the belt, because they didn’t want to do the job they were being paid to do? It had nothing to do with safety either. Does that sound like a Fair days of pay for a fair days of work? Does it sound like “im doing my best”…..
But isn’t that managements job to make that case? Would you want your steward or business agent doing managements job for them? Ever heard of labor charges? We have to represent those people it is the company’s job to make the case for termination. Sounds like you have poor management.

Karma...

I dont believe that 97% of teamsters voted yes for the strike vote......voting turnout is usually around 45%......whats the scoop ?