Strike Vote

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The planning a lone will take all this week in my opinion. Finding the volunteers and observers. Setting up locations and notifying everyone. Let's not forget the locals like 104 in AZ that have the whole state. Not only that but the fact that the app is how most local found out there would even be a strike vote. I know my local is scrambling to get everything prepared and looking for stewards to be pulled out all while dealing with a strike that's happening right now.

Again, seems like piss poor planning.
Hasn’t the other authorizations been by mail??

542thruNthru

I got a call from our secretary/treasurer last night asking if I could get conduct a strike vote. They were waiting for guidance from the IBT and this afternoon I was given the lists and schedule of shift voting dates. We have 2 members on the national committee including our S/T.
I was told by our BA and President that they received the ballots/FAQs/instructions and all that at nearly 1pm today. The instructions we received are for a secret ballot.

542thruNthru

I got a call from our secretary/treasurer last night asking if I could get conduct a strike vote. They were waiting for guidance from the IBT and this afternoon I was given the lists and schedule of shift voting dates. We have 2 members on the national committee including our S/T.
Screenshot_20230606_160137_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Up In Smoke

I was told by our BA and President that they received the ballots/FAQs/instructions and all that at nearly 1pm today. The instructions we received are for a secret ballot.
I received the call at 1237cst and was told instructions and schedules were headed to my email. That's the last word I received. ????

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We went on strike in 97 and we didn't even vote on the contract

He’s perplexed. The offer sucked, bitch.

We got a 15% raise over 5 years during the contract.
Not counting all the other wins