student debt

rickyb

one thing schools used to do which discriminates against the poor was in person interviews for certain programs.

glad to see covid 19 has stopped this and schools have stopped living in the past.

rickyb

Lol what!!!
like to get into healthcare programs, they wanted you to interview in person and they rate you. so you waste all that time and money flying to the interview.

thats gone at many places now and replaced by a ridiculous personality test which can be at least done remotely.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
like to get into healthcare programs, they wanted you to interview in person and they rate you. so you waste all that time and money flying to the interview.

thats gone at many places now and replaced by a ridiculous personality test which can be at least done remotely.
Flying to interview? Most people don’t apply at grad schools that far away from undergrad plus the simple application fee is much more detrimental for most.

I remember when my wife applied it was 300-500 per application.

rickyb

Flying to interview? Most people don’t apply at grad schools that far away from undergrad plus the simple application fee is much more detrimental for most.

I remember when my wife applied it was 300-500 per application.
yea i think the casper personality test which replaced the in person interview is $90. but then you have to pay i think another $100 just to apply to the school.

i know ive been looking at schools away from home, i figure theyre less competitive since theyre not in the big city which most ppl dont use properly anyways.

Box Ox

one thing schools used to do which discriminates against the poor was in person interviews for certain programs.

glad to see covid 19 has stopped this and schools have stopped living in the past.
Lol what!!!

In-person interview panels didn't like your nose ring, stretched earlobes and dress, eh?

rickyb

Interview panels didn't like your nose ring, stretched earlobes and dress, eh?
dont think theyre allowed to deduct for superficial things like that anyways. i was at the hospital for an xray few years ago and i was talking to the guy and htis is back when i had a chuck liddel and the guy was describing one of his coworkers and said ur free to do what you like which i know goes against your liberal values

Box Ox

dont think theyre allowed to deduct for superficial things like that anyways. i was at the hospital for an xray few years ago and i was talking to the guy and htis is back when i had a chuck liddel and the guy was describing one of his coworkers and said ur free to do what you like which i know goes against your liberal values

11eh3r.jpg